D
DeletedUser394
Guest
When meeting with zend***phin last week, one topic kept coming up over and over with him and associates that I spoke with. And that's the importance of going outside of your comfort zone, and doing things even if you might be afraid of them. He said something to the effect of 'having balls so big they touch the floor' (...something like that hahaha).
Anyway.. I have too many irrational fears and I seldom leave my comfort zone, and that all ends now. I mean, what does it really matter in the end? Are my stupid fears (and there are MANY) going to mean anything in a decade? In a hundred years? Heck, they won't even matter as soon as I conquer them... and of course I'm going to post them all here as I destroy them one by one.
Life is too short to live in fear.
It's late and I'm tired, so to recap in case I wasn't clear: In this thread, I will do things and try things that I've been too afraid to do in the past, for whatever reason.
The first fear I overcame before even leaving zend***phin's office: I gave 2 weeks notice at my job. I wasn't working enough hours, so I need to find a new one. That scared me, because I'm not sure where my income will come from, and I had grown into being too comfortable at my old job. So what? I'll get over it. Going to be hitting the job boards hard in the coming weeks.
Anyway.. I have too many irrational fears and I seldom leave my comfort zone, and that all ends now. I mean, what does it really matter in the end? Are my stupid fears (and there are MANY) going to mean anything in a decade? In a hundred years? Heck, they won't even matter as soon as I conquer them... and of course I'm going to post them all here as I destroy them one by one.
Life is too short to live in fear.
It's late and I'm tired, so to recap in case I wasn't clear: In this thread, I will do things and try things that I've been too afraid to do in the past, for whatever reason.
The first fear I overcame before even leaving zend***phin's office: I gave 2 weeks notice at my job. I wasn't working enough hours, so I need to find a new one. That scared me, because I'm not sure where my income will come from, and I had grown into being too comfortable at my old job. So what? I'll get over it. Going to be hitting the job boards hard in the coming weeks.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
