Hello All,
My name is Singh living in State of Virginia. Working as a software engineer and after researching and studying lots of materials in regards to business and that is where I found out about MJ's book. It has inspired me a lot after reading and now I have started to decide which type of business I will be breaking into it. Now my mindset is in this format:
1. I will be OFFERING 401k, instead of participating in one.
2. I will be OFFERING Medical, Dental, and Vision insurances
3. I will be HIRING experience instead of gaining experience.
4. I will be OFFERING employment instead of being an employee.
One of the biggest hurdles which I faced were the following:
1. How can I afford employees or even contractors?
2. How can I afford insurances / additional services products to offer
The answer was simple, savings, partnership to divide the expense/profit. I learned how to hire individuals where to look for them, how to do background investigation, pre-screening tests, how to use software in relates to the business which I am deciding to get in.
My name is Singh living in State of Virginia. Working as a software engineer and after researching and studying lots of materials in regards to business and that is where I found out about MJ's book. It has inspired me a lot after reading and now I have started to decide which type of business I will be breaking into it. Now my mindset is in this format:
1. I will be OFFERING 401k, instead of participating in one.
2. I will be OFFERING Medical, Dental, and Vision insurances
3. I will be HIRING experience instead of gaining experience.
4. I will be OFFERING employment instead of being an employee.
One of the biggest hurdles which I faced were the following:
1. How can I afford employees or even contractors?
2. How can I afford insurances / additional services products to offer
The answer was simple, savings, partnership to divide the expense/profit. I learned how to hire individuals where to look for them, how to do background investigation, pre-screening tests, how to use software in relates to the business which I am deciding to get in.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
