Hi everyone! Hope y'all are having a great Friday.
I finally joined after going through the Millionaire Fastlane about 3 times. I have a business idea that I have been trying to get off the ground for about 2-4 years. It has been a learning experience, both in business and myself. I made a commitment to myself to make this happen at the start and I refuse to give up. I look forward to sharing my experience as I give this another go this year, hopefully I can help others so my misery wont have to be shared lol.
Have a great weekend!!
@MJ DeMarco
I finally joined after going through the Millionaire Fastlane about 3 times. I have a business idea that I have been trying to get off the ground for about 2-4 years. It has been a learning experience, both in business and myself. I made a commitment to myself to make this happen at the start and I refuse to give up. I look forward to sharing my experience as I give this another go this year, hopefully I can help others so my misery wont have to be shared lol.
Have a great weekend!!
@MJ DeMarco
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
