Hello everyone.
My name is Eduard, I'm 19 and I am from Brasov, Romania.
I'm currently in college where I'm studying Business Administration.
I stumbled across the self-development thingy 2 years ago after a friend showed me David DeAngelo's seminar on Body Language. That's where it all started...
I was never a sad person but neither an assertive one. I always knew that I don't want to be an employee that gets up around 6 AM to go to a job and get caught in a rat race. My dad has been working in a factory for almost 40 years and my mother has been working for 30 years. She needs to work at least 10 more years before she can even think about retiring, haha. They managed to get almost nothing in all these years and no, it's not about the mindset, motivation or hard work. 50 years of communism can screw up a country's people pretty bad (see North Korea nowadays, exactly the same situation as Romania under the communist regime, you weren't allowed to do anything). Bottom line, that's the main fire that fuels my hate on the 'social conventions' which dictate that you have to go to school, get into college, get your degree, find a job, get married and then, after 40-50 years of slavery, cry because your retirement pay doesn't even cover your medicine, let alone food or maintenance.
Back to me now. I was 17, fat (209 pounds) and all I had was my computer.
Going back to David DeAngelo's seminar, it was back then when some wheels from my brain started moving and made me want something from life. Still, I pretty much procrastinated for 1,5 years, the only change that I made was that I started going regularly to the gym. Now I have 171 pounds and I am 6'1".
One thing led to another and I also discovered the financial education books, Think and Grow Rich, etc.
Lately, in the past 6 months after I got into college, I was searching for a method to make money online. Obviously I need to be able to pay for my own coffee when asking a girl out, right? I found out about internet marketing and now I have 2 websites, which obviously suck and don't bring me any money (the first one is 4 months old and the other one is less than a month) but I am very proud of them, I'm going to put the work in it, scale it up and make some because I just love the sound of 'I am an entrepreneur' and the look on everyone's faces when I say it. Even my mom doesn't believe me and laughed a lot when she heard about my niche.
About 2 weeks ago I was cross-walking a street and I didn't see a speeding idiot who almost hit me if there wouldn't have been for a man who grabbed my arm and pulled me back. I would've had at least a broken leg. The only though that I had on my mind was 'I didn't get to do anything worthwhile today'.
I almost had to die to realize that I should be grateful for my life. That was the day when I grew a pair. I've been the underdog all my life, I was never stupid, I was just lazy.
I found out about the Fastlane Millionaire about a month ago after a friend shared one of MJ's videos from YouTube with me. I haven't read the book yet but I will start reading it in the next 2-3 days.
Merry Christmas everyone, happy holidays to you and your loved ones!
Sorry for any spelling mistakes, PLEASE point them out and I will correct them.
I guess this is all...if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.
Cheers!
My name is Eduard, I'm 19 and I am from Brasov, Romania.
I'm currently in college where I'm studying Business Administration.
I stumbled across the self-development thingy 2 years ago after a friend showed me David DeAngelo's seminar on Body Language. That's where it all started...
I was never a sad person but neither an assertive one. I always knew that I don't want to be an employee that gets up around 6 AM to go to a job and get caught in a rat race. My dad has been working in a factory for almost 40 years and my mother has been working for 30 years. She needs to work at least 10 more years before she can even think about retiring, haha. They managed to get almost nothing in all these years and no, it's not about the mindset, motivation or hard work. 50 years of communism can screw up a country's people pretty bad (see North Korea nowadays, exactly the same situation as Romania under the communist regime, you weren't allowed to do anything). Bottom line, that's the main fire that fuels my hate on the 'social conventions' which dictate that you have to go to school, get into college, get your degree, find a job, get married and then, after 40-50 years of slavery, cry because your retirement pay doesn't even cover your medicine, let alone food or maintenance.
Back to me now. I was 17, fat (209 pounds) and all I had was my computer.
Going back to David DeAngelo's seminar, it was back then when some wheels from my brain started moving and made me want something from life. Still, I pretty much procrastinated for 1,5 years, the only change that I made was that I started going regularly to the gym. Now I have 171 pounds and I am 6'1".
One thing led to another and I also discovered the financial education books, Think and Grow Rich, etc.
Lately, in the past 6 months after I got into college, I was searching for a method to make money online. Obviously I need to be able to pay for my own coffee when asking a girl out, right? I found out about internet marketing and now I have 2 websites, which obviously suck and don't bring me any money (the first one is 4 months old and the other one is less than a month) but I am very proud of them, I'm going to put the work in it, scale it up and make some because I just love the sound of 'I am an entrepreneur' and the look on everyone's faces when I say it. Even my mom doesn't believe me and laughed a lot when she heard about my niche.
About 2 weeks ago I was cross-walking a street and I didn't see a speeding idiot who almost hit me if there wouldn't have been for a man who grabbed my arm and pulled me back. I would've had at least a broken leg. The only though that I had on my mind was 'I didn't get to do anything worthwhile today'.
I almost had to die to realize that I should be grateful for my life. That was the day when I grew a pair. I've been the underdog all my life, I was never stupid, I was just lazy.
I found out about the Fastlane Millionaire about a month ago after a friend shared one of MJ's videos from YouTube with me. I haven't read the book yet but I will start reading it in the next 2-3 days.
Merry Christmas everyone, happy holidays to you and your loved ones!
Sorry for any spelling mistakes, PLEASE point them out and I will correct them.
I guess this is all...if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.
Cheers!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
