What's new

Greetings

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

danno

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Aug 22, 2011
Messages
3
Rep Bank
$75
Hello everyone,

From an early age this whole J.O.B. thing never sat well with me. I’d see people with big houses, nice toys and fast cars and always wonder “why not me?†I’d quickly be brought back down to “reality†by my friends or my well intentioned father who told me, “be happy with what you’ve got†“…the grass isn’t always greener†Deep down inside I knew that I’d never get rich working for someone else. So I was always on the lookout for the latest get-rich-easy scheme. I’ve done it all: MLM, direct sales, goofy cyclical-quadruple-forced-hybrid-matrix (pyramid schemes); selling all sorts of lotions, potions and pills. I became a self-help junkie. I thought I was in search of “answers†but really I wanted to be “rescued†by an automated fool proof system that would set me up for life.

Now at 38 years old, married with two kids, I felt like I needed a REAL plan. The couple thousand dollars I had in mutual funds wasn’t gonna cut it. I needed something beyond positive thinking. I needed something better than “the Secret†the law of attraction works but I was only good at attracting debt. I needed a solid, concrete plan and something that didn’t take 50 years to pull off.

MJ’s book took me on quite the emotional rollercoaster ride. I’d go from excited (the future looks promising) to angry (why was I so dumb) to I’m glad I’m not alone. I saw myself in so many of MJ’s examples. Here I am in the slowlane with one foot on the sidewalk. Prior to reading MJ’s book, I’d sit there in frustration asking “why do I keep falling for this stuff?†Now I know why.

So armed with a new plan and some new found motivation, I plan to turn this car around and find me a fastlane road. For me, it really is the only option.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

“ci jeqqz xovj xjev zua’wi huv”

vji hsett otp’v emxezt hsiipis”

Vjot ot tehi efwodi gsun zuas gevjis -- emxezt ci jeqqz xovj xjev zua huv cav vjev fuitp'v niep zua jewi vu tvuq hsuxoph us edjoiwoph. Vjev fuitp'v niep zua jewi vu tivvmi gus nifoudsovz. Cioph jeqqz xomm mief vu tadditt, puv vji uvjis xez esuapf.

Ximduni, hsiev opvsu!!
 
Podi opvsu feppu!

O dep tisouatmz fsex tuni qesemmimt gsun zuas iyqisoipdi. Vji iydovoph vjoph gus ni ot, O dep pux tii e csohjv gavasi. O jewi tunivjoph vu siemotvodemmz xusl vuxesft. Juqi vu tjesi tuni tadditt tvusoit tuup.

Emm vji citv
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom