Hello All,
My name is Aaron. I am the latest newbie here.
I have served almost 10 years in the US Army. Sadly my military career was cut short when I was injured a couple of years ago and was medically discharged.
I currently work as a political activist for an environmental and consumer rights group. I love my work as it still lets me feel useful despite the label of "Disabled Veteran".
But I am tired of this label...I am tired of feeling like I am always behind the power curve. It is time for a change. I am looking to share and learn with everyone here. I sincerely hope to bring something of value to the table so that we may all grow.
I am looking at real estate as my primary vehicle of choice on the fast track. I have someone who has been kind enough to take me under her wing on this little adventure and I am looking forward to sharing the experience.
Kindest regards
Aaron:seeya:
My name is Aaron. I am the latest newbie here.
I have served almost 10 years in the US Army. Sadly my military career was cut short when I was injured a couple of years ago and was medically discharged.
I currently work as a political activist for an environmental and consumer rights group. I love my work as it still lets me feel useful despite the label of "Disabled Veteran".
But I am tired of this label...I am tired of feeling like I am always behind the power curve. It is time for a change. I am looking to share and learn with everyone here. I sincerely hope to bring something of value to the table so that we may all grow.
I am looking at real estate as my primary vehicle of choice on the fast track. I have someone who has been kind enough to take me under her wing on this little adventure and I am looking forward to sharing the experience.
Kindest regards
Aaron:seeya:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
