What's new

Greetings!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Kinsey6287

Blazin Fast!
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Nov 2, 2009
Messages
212
Rep Bank
$580
User Power: 50%
Hello,
My name is Matt Kinsey. I am an active duty Marine who has had multiple home ran businesses on the side. It seems like whenever I get a business really jumping, I get deployed or moved. So, I recently decided to go a different route for my search for a steady (large) cash flow that can support my family comfortably. I have been reading threads here for quite some time and finally took the leap to register and become part of the family. So, past business ventures have been, two seperate High Performance Automotive engine shops, a Paint and Body and Restoration Shop, and most recently an Asset Documentation business. I found out years ago that the automotive industry has a pretty well defined cap of revenue so I tried a different (and Cleaner) approach when I was moved to Pensacola Florida and started Fidelis Relief Asset Documentation. The business is going pretty good, however I am the type of person who is always thinking of ways to do bigger and better things. My wife kinda hates that aspect of me, however I tell her that That train of thought is what is going to keep us doing the things we love and taking all these vacations she keeps insisting on. My largest obstacle I have found so far running a business is always being detached from the world (in a sense) when deployed overseas. That is the reason why my businesses have not quite made it. I can build a strong customer following bringing a strong revenue and the next thing I know I am back on a plane and back in Afghanastan, or Iraq. I love the Marine Corps, and I wouldn't change a single decision I have made in life. But the Marine Corps certainly makes it hard to run a business. However due to my businees and financial success I have landed a fairly sweet duty down here in Pensacola Florida as a Command Financial Specialist. I talk to Marines all day about financial responsibility, and investing. Pretty rewarding job.

So, I have decided to start yet another business venture. I am going to be breaking into the world of making an income from the Internet. I have a great idea for a VERY Profitable website. The only problem is funding. I am new to the area of Western Florida so I have not yet established myself as a successful business person in order to lock on some investors. So my idea is just kind of sitting in wait until funding comes along. Kinda sucks. But oh well. I am going to learn as much as possible from you guys here while I earn the capital that is required and hopefully become one of the many here that have accomplished so much. I truley admire every one of you, and can't wait to start learning.

Semper Fidelis
-SSgt Matthew Kinsey-
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jo Nevv,

Ximduni vu vji gusan! Liiq at emm qutvif up zuas kuaspiz, epf vjepl zua gus zuas tiswodi. :puvxusvjz:
 
Ximduni vu vji tovi!!!
 
Vjepl zua hazt. O katv guapf e hsiev rauvi:

"Vji foggisipdi civxiip e taddittgam qistup epf uvjist ot puv e medl ug tvsiphvj, puv e medl ug lpuxmifhi, cav sevjis e medl ug xomm." -Wopdi Muncesfo

Nohjv jewi vu qav vjev upi op nz tohpevasi!!
 
Vjepl zua wisz nadj NK. Vjev siemmz niept e muv dunoph gsun tuniupi et taddittgam et zuastimg. Hsiev tovi jisi vuu. Wisz optqosevoupem epf ifadevoph.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom