The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Greetings!

jaydotjk

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 5, 2022
Hello all!

I'm a 26 yo m, post bachelors degree, and landed a job working for the city of NY at the bottom of the "corporate ladder". I am appreciated at my job, as I have made "impactful" changes. That appreciation has not (and never has) equated to dollars through any of my jobs, and I'm sick of it. I made the disgusting realization this year that these companies and agencies pay for my TIME rather than ENERGY, and have been looking for ways to break out of this shit since. I have been discussing ideas of making money - good to big to incredible money - with my life partner of five years. We've seen the fads of stocks be pushed, now the amazon marketplace is the rage, we've considered running ATMs and vending machines, but our city is riddled with crime and vandalism: therefore, I've deemed it more a liability than a source for the time being. I am >70% through TMF , after I accidentally stumbled upon it in a Reddit post. Gotta say, I am not an avid reader, but did not hesitate to pick up this book. There were some ideas I was aware of, but the MINDSET distinctions between the income classes was very well detailed. I plan to power through the other two reads and steadily shift my mindset to producer.

Together and separately, my life partner and I have genuine hearts and full willingness to help people, but we don't know where or how we can start. Admittedly, we haven't tried many ventures as we live together, she is finishing school and I am barely holding the bills together via Slowlane. That alone should say what our living conditions are like - not the best but absolutely undesirable. My two biggest issue (I believe), is I am not fully aware of what I would excel at & assessing the needs of society .. globally or locally.

But this is me, my current life. It's nice to meet you all. After reading MJ's introduction of not using social media but rather the forum, I am seeking similar actions. I use majority of my "free phone time" split between a mobile game, snapchat stories, and now my reading; reading has been taking over my time from the other time wasting activities. Very lengthy post for an introduction, but I look forward to everything I can procure from this forum. Thank you MJ & thank you everyone!!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Practic

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Nov 29, 2022
Hello all!

I'm a 26 yo m, post bachelors degree, and landed a job working for the city of NY at the bottom of the "corporate ladder". I am appreciated at my job, as I have made "impactful" changes. That appreciation has not (and never has) equated to dollars through any of my jobs, and I'm sick of it. I made the disgusting realization this year that these companies and agencies pay for my TIME rather than ENERGY, and have been looking for ways to break out of this shit since. I have been discussing ideas of making money - good to big to incredible money - with my life partner of five years. We've seen the fads of stocks be pushed, now the amazon marketplace is the rage, we've considered running ATMs and vending machines, but our city is riddled with crime and vandalism: therefore, I've deemed it more a liability than a source for the time being. I am >70% through TMF , after I accidentally stumbled upon it in a Reddit post. Gotta say, I am not an avid reader, but did not hesitate to pick up this book. There were some ideas I was aware of, but the MINDSET distinctions between the income classes was very well detailed. I plan to power through the other two reads and steadily shift my mindset to producer.

Together and separately, my life partner and I have genuine hearts and full willingness to help people, but we don't know where or how we can start. Admittedly, we haven't tried many ventures as we live together, she is finishing school and I am barely holding the bills together via Slowlane. That alone should say what our living conditions are like - not the best but absolutely undesirable. My two biggest issue (I believe), is I am not fully aware of what I would excel at & assessing the needs of society .. globally or locally.

But this is me, my current life. It's nice to meet you all. After reading MJ's introduction of not using social media but rather the forum, I am seeking similar actions. I use majority of my "free phone time" split between a mobile game, snapchat stories, and now my reading; reading has been taking over my time from the other time wasting activities. Very lengthy post for an introduction, but I look forward to everything I can procure from this forum. Thank you MJ & thank you everyone!!!

Welcome jaydotjk!

"I am not fully aware of what I would excel at"

There are many tests which can help you with this assessment. Try them.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...