The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Greetings!

studentOfValue

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jan 11, 2022
I was introduced to MJ's work by YouTuber James Jani. I've since read The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted . Currently working my way through The Great Rat Race Escape .

I'm currently a university student. However, I've always wanted to start a business. I've made a t-shirt store, a blog, and a YouTube channel in my short time. However, the CENTS framework really shifted everything on its head for me. People don't care what I want. They care about what they want, and whether I can give it to them. That spawned a new idea...

I'm currently working on an education webapp for students like me. I noticed that most educational apps don't leverage scientific learning principles to the maximum degree, and I decided to improve on it. I've already made an excel spreadsheet that served such a purpose for me, in conjunction with commercially available flashcards. I'm trying to combine those into a webapp to see if people find it valuable.

I'm currently learning JS, and Firebase, with a bit of CSS and HTML. Needless to say, it's quite challenging. I use YouTube videos from the Bro Code channel (highly recommended). My plan is to first build a minimum viable product per The Lean Startup by Eric Ries and what I've learned from MJ's books. I want to see if people will (A) sign up, (B) use it, (C) want more content on it. Then I will take it from there...

Wish me luck!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Awesome intro, welcome aboard.

Wish me luck!

Stick to the plan as if you would a lifelong career and you won't need luck -- better, you won't need 40 or 50 years like the rest of the world, at that's with optimism.

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
Good luck to you my friend, I wish you a lot of success !! ;)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...