In The Mountains
New Contributor
- Joined
- Mar 14, 2015
- Messages
- 6
Rep Bank
$50
$50
User Power: 150%
Hello everyone! I am a 29 year old from Salt Lake City, Utah. I found this forum by searching for entrepreneurial forums a few days ago after deciding that I needed to find more like minded people to talk to. After spending a few days skimming through different threads and reading what you all have to say, I decided this is a place worth joining!
Right now I am about a year into developing a manufacturing company and will launch the first production line this summer. We have our business plan (ever evolving of course), incorporation, all required licenses and permits, and the first of our machinery is at our engineer's location getting ready to pump out prototypes. We are going out for some investors right now and have a few people in negotiations already. So this should be an exciting year!
My areas of expertise are product development, management, manufacturing, and the other things that most of us share.
I'm looking forward to speaking with many of you and providing assistance where I can add value!
Right now I am about a year into developing a manufacturing company and will launch the first production line this summer. We have our business plan (ever evolving of course), incorporation, all required licenses and permits, and the first of our machinery is at our engineer's location getting ready to pump out prototypes. We are going out for some investors right now and have a few people in negotiations already. So this should be an exciting year!
My areas of expertise are product development, management, manufacturing, and the other things that most of us share.
I'm looking forward to speaking with many of you and providing assistance where I can add value!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
