The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Greetings from the Beehive State

Emily Strobell

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
600%
Mar 26, 2018
Salt Lake City, UT
Hi there!

My name is Emily and I currently live in Salt Lake City, UT. Reading Unscripted and Millionaire Fastlane opened my eyes to a world I've wanted but didn't know how to get to. I graduated from the University of Utah four years ago with a BA in Asian Studies. I was able to learn Hindi and Khmer and about two cultures that fascinated me but while I don't regret college if I went back in time, I don't think I would go again. I feel there's other opportunities that would give the experience I gained while not saddling me with unnecessary debt. Since graduating I've struggled with what to do because I didn't want to live life in the slowlane. But everyone around me was settling so it was hard to see an alternate. I've worked many jobs since graduating and before reading MJs book, I started seeing that starting my own business and working for myself was the clear solution. I'm excited to join this forum and start life Unscripted and in the Fastlane!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Hello Emily! Thank you for sharing your story and welcome to the community!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...