What's new

Greetings from San Diego, California

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

drewjones

New Contributor
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
34
Location
San Diego, California
Rep Bank
$170
User Power: 12%
Hi, my name is Drew Jones.

I am 33 years old and have worked in the IT industry for the last 9 years.

Sure I've made a lot of money working for some great companies, but I always feel like I never have enough.

Always wanting more and willing to do anything it takes to get it. That has been my attitude though with all the reading and buying this and that, not making a cent on anything.

I've opened up a forex account, bought many e books, bought over 150 domains, even setup my site drewjones.com with information but still no "product".

Thanks to stumble upon for leading me here, and now that I am here, I have read thru a few topics and understand the logic and advice that people have.

I have a lot of great ideas that can and will materialize if I can learn to make things happen how other people do it.

Everything is a process.
1. Research.
2. Plan.
3. Develop.
4. Execute.
5. Go back to number 1.

So how do other people do it and how can I can I learn and adapt it into my own plan of attack???

Again this was just a greeting, turned out to be a long algorythm, typical of me.

Thanks for allowing me to be here,

Drew:idx:
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jimmu Fsix epf vjy gus opvsufadoph zuastimg vu vji cuesf.
 
Vjepl zua gus vji xesn ximduni...pux up vu nusi siefoph.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom