Long time lurker, been learning a lot here and just wanted to say hello...
I ended up here because I'm sick of being trapped in "the Matrix", I feel like I'm a prisoner. I want to break free and experience true freedom.
My ultimate goal is to buy a new Porsche 911, with cash...like I'm buying a pack of gum. Of course, this will only come after I have been generating enough passive income to unplug from the Matrix once and for all.
To achieve this, I have been doing a lot of brainstorming for ideas that will help fill a need in my area. I have come up with a few ideas which are not new, but appear to be untapped where I live (Amish country), so my next phase will be to do some market testing to see if they are viable.
I ended up here because I'm sick of being trapped in "the Matrix", I feel like I'm a prisoner. I want to break free and experience true freedom.
My ultimate goal is to buy a new Porsche 911, with cash...like I'm buying a pack of gum. Of course, this will only come after I have been generating enough passive income to unplug from the Matrix once and for all.
To achieve this, I have been doing a lot of brainstorming for ideas that will help fill a need in my area. I have come up with a few ideas which are not new, but appear to be untapped where I live (Amish country), so my next phase will be to do some market testing to see if they are viable.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
