The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Greetings from nothcarolina

kingaliamer

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 6, 2013
Hello All,

my name is Ali and its a pleasure to be here. i was referred here by Will Mitchell i met this man a while back and he is the owner of start up bros. great guy and very nice personality. i arrived at the fastlane after going through some trouble. i have a start up that i have an issue with and was told to seek advice here. but a little bit about my self ey. i come originally from Egypt about 7 years ago and i started out in the USA working at taco bell and working at gas stations until i built some capital. i got sick of the bullshit and the slave work so i decided to make some side cash to get me moving. i started a cell phone buying and selling process. i would buy electronics for the low and sell them for much higher. as i kept on doing it my skills got good and got to the point that i was moving over 50 phones a day. profits ranging from 10-159 per product. Soon after some dumb a$$ framed me and sold me a stolen ipad 2 for 300 dollars i got it for a premium because had a buyer paying me 390. so i had some trouble with court but i had a good friend in the justice system and i played golf with him a while back. turns out he was a judge in the room next to the one i was in. He took care of it and advised me to leave the game because cops are giving everyone hell and he cant promise if he can always take care of my issues. After that i was bummed out and jumped into internet marketing. ive gone through so many place and have done many things. not shit was profitable not for me at least... not yet. so i started selling random shit at home on ebay and it was a rush. i became obsessed, it was like every time i made a sale i was in a great dream and never wanted it to come to an end. i got up with some suppliers i knew in the US that i met through my past work and they directed me to people which directed me to other people etc etc etc. so i ended up overseas with my communications and i started importing samsung class 10 mem cards 32 gb. so the game began i started making 10 sales a day, but i wasn't happy. so i posted on CL ads looking for people that want jobs and gave a 25% commission per sale on my product for each one sold. i listed the prices and the average etc. i had over 40 people working for me within a week. i was moving over 100 units a day (had other products). life was awesome..... until paypal F*cked me over. they took from me 10k, shut down my account and told me to practically F*ck off and never come back. i was angry, i was frustrated, i was sad and i even started smoking cigs. they decided to make me wait 180 days in case of any chargebacks. the funny thing is i only got 3 chargebacks out of over 3k units sold. they told me my practice was not safe for them and could lead them into losses. i walked away depressed and came back to aff marketing eventually after tumbling for a bit. i started working with dating and i did well eventually but it ultimately came to a fall due to my inexperience and the saturation and the need to go big in order to get profitable. I sat there starring at the wall in front me during a shower one night. i told myself should i just F*cking give up or what do i do. i convinced myself that i should back down because of it and i should figure something out to do. i thought and thought and boom!! I had an epiphany. i remembered all along i wanted to have my own online store and make shit happen and grow (i love getting that positive feedback from a customer idk why). i ran out the shower naked and cold and sat on my pc. i started researching and then put a plan of action together. i contacted all suppliers i knew and got a catalog and hired many people to help with the research process and then we stared i built my estore in less than a week and got a merchant plus gateway. i set up everything properly and throughout the testing and products coming in and all that it extended my wait period to a month. next step was traffic so i started working with adwords and i hired a certified professional that know what he is doing. i mean this kid is a beast has over 30 certificates in just advertising. so we started and then shit hit the fant..... NO CONVERSIONS.i tried to find the issue and everyone told me its not the camp so what is it ? they didnt know. i spent few hundred dollars and not even one sale. so after that i contacted people i knew and they all didnt know shit. After all was said and done i found Will while i was erasing my messages on FB and i talked to him and he was very kind to me and did what he can to help me but still he couldn't solve the issue. I finally told him that im tired and this and that (cryin like a little bitch). He told me not to worry and everything will be ok and that i should check this forum out and that i would be able to get help and meet great people that share hard journeys like me and that can help. So now im here and i submitted a thread about my estore in the startups section since it is a startup and i hope i can meet new valuable friends and find a solution to my problems too. Any Remarks would be great. Excuse my grammar as i didnt do well in my lit class.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...