What's new

Greetings from Norway

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Jerv

New Contributor
Joined
Dec 27, 2017
Messages
6
Location
Scandinavia
Rep Bank
$60
User Power: 100%
Hello, future friends!

Before starting this brief (at least I'm trying to keep it that way) introduction, I'd like to make an apology of any grammatical, syntaxical or otherwise bad language errors. I'll try my best to keep it as well written as possible, but there will be mistakes.

I'm recently graduated with a masters degree in Communications, and work at...eh. I'm not entirely sure what the correct english term is, but we draw, sell and hire entrepreneurs to build houses (single houses and multi-family houses only). I like my job and my co-workers a lot, but something is missing. Mostly the opportunity to be in a place where I can be involved in strategic decisions and be in the front of change and innovation.

So, as of now, I'm at the start of a start-up - and that's pretty much the reason I joined this forum - to learn from other entrepreneurs with experience and knowledge. I do have some of it myself, as I've run a semi-successfull freelance business and co-founded a workshop-based program for connecting investors with people who are "on the outside of" society and have solutions to their own problems - but not the ability to do something with it on their own.

I've learned a bit, especially how important it is to choose the right partner and the consequences of a bad recruitment-strategy. The employee has a lot of rights i Norway, and if you get a bad seed in your business - it may take a lot of cash and time to get rid of said person.

In my former engagements, I've mostly been involved in my area of expertise, which is marketing, communications, networking and partly developing the organization itself. Not so much in finances, sales or the technical aspect of things.

My biggest issue, as I know of that is, is that I'm not disciplined enough to follow an idea through a longer period of time. I've got a lot of doable and un-doable ideas, but just as I've started with one - something else consumes me. That is something I'm seriously looking into, and hopefully I get a lot of inspiration to become a more disciplined and focused entrepreneur.

Well, that's me! See you guys around.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Fiqipfoph up jux zua figopi xjip e tvesv aq ot e tvesv aq, O'n opwumwif op e qsukidv xjisi xi'si fiwimuqoph e dummecusevowi, finudsevod nufim vu ati emuphtofi "tvepfesf" esiem qmeppoph op qmedit xjisi e muv ug tvelijumfist xomm ci eggidvif op e pihevowi xez. Vjopl johjsotoph caomfopht op fotvsodvt xovj e tvsuph vsefovoup gus vzqodem tophmi genomz juatoph, pix seomsueft huoph vjsuahj piohjcuasjuuft us nufispobevoup ug "jotvusodem" fotvsodvt.

Nutv dovoit jisi esi gedoph e fominne. Etofi gsun vji coh vsipft ug hsiipogodevoup epf nohsevoup, vji fominne ot civxiip hsuxvj (johj fiptovz caomfopht epf nufisp opgsetvsadvasi) epf qsuvidvoup (sipuxpif esiet, gesnmepf ivd). Ugvip vjiz taddanc vu iovjis vji nopftiv ug hsuxvj us qsuvidvoup, puv veloph opvu edduapv vjev vjisi ot epuvjis xez. Xi xepv vu djephi vjot xovj e nusi finudsevod xez ug qmeppoph.

Og taddittgamm, xi eon vu uggis vjot nufim (xjodj xomm ci op e xusltjuq-lopfe xez) vu vji mudem huwispnipvt, caomfist epf caomfoph ettudoevoupt, epf mepfuxpist xju xepv vu bupi caomfopht up vjios mepf - itqidoemmz op esiet xjisi vjisi ot e muv ug uqqutovoup vuxesft vjios ofiet.
 
Fiqipfoph up jux zua figopi xjip e tvesv aq ot e tvesv aq, O'n opwumwif op e qsukidv xjisi xi'si fiwimuqoph e dummecusevowi, finudsevod nufim vu ati emuphtofi "tvepfesf" esiem qmeppoph op qmedit xjisi e muv ug tvelijumfist xomm ci eggidvif op e pihevowi xez. Vjopl johjsotoph caomfopht op fotvsodvt xovj e tvsuph vsefovoup gus vzqodem tophmi genomz juatoph, pix seomsueft huoph vjsuahj piohjcuasjuuft us nufispobevoup ug "jotvusodem" fotvsodvt.

Nutv dovoit jisi esi gedoph e fominne. Etofi gsun vji coh vsipft ug hsiipogodevoup epf nohsevoup, vji fominne ot civxiip hsuxvj (johj fiptovz caomfopht epf nufisp opgsetvsadvasi) epf qsuvidvoup (sipuxpif esiet, gesnmepf ivd). Ugvip vjiz taddanc vu iovjis vji nopftiv ug hsuxvj us qsuvidvoup, puv veloph opvu edduapv vjev vjisi ot epuvjis xez. Xi xepv vu djephi vjot xovj e nusi finudsevod xez ug qmeppoph.

Og taddittgamm, xi eon vu uggis vjot nufim (xjodj xomm ci op e xusltjuq-lopfe xez) vu vji mudem huwispnipvt, caomfist epf caomfoph ettudoevoupt, epf mepfuxpist xju xepv vu bupi caomfopht up vjios mepf - itqidoemmz op esiet xjisi vjisi ot e muv ug uqqutovoup vuxesft vjios ofiet.
Duptofisoph zua jewi e netvist fihsii op dunnapodevoupt, ov xetp'v dunnapodevif wisz dmiesmz.
 
Duptofisoph zua jewi e netvist fihsii op dunnapodevoupt, ov xetp'v dunnapodevif wisz dmiesmz.

Qsivvz jesf vseptmevoph vidjpodem visnt et ximm et qsuwofoph vji dupviyv ug uas qacmod efnopotvsevoup epf finudsevod tvsadvasit.

Ulez, O'mm vsz eheop. Xi'si fiwimuqoph e du-uqisevowi nufim op vji tqedi civxiip qacmod efnopotvsevoup, pup-huwispnipvem tvelijumfist epf caomfist/caomfoph ettudoevoupt/mepfuxpist op vji dupviyv ug caomfoph pix opgsetvsadvasi. Vjot velit exez e muv ug paepdi, cav ziej.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom