The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Greetings from North Dakota

jcpoolgod

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Feb 10, 2013
Hi everyone. I am new . First reply. I still don't know how to post on this site yet. But I'm glad i found this place. I read the free chapters of fastlane and look forward to getting the book soon. a little about me I grew up in Idaho I never really had much money . Came from a poor family. I see all my friends working jobs. With plans to"retire" someday.that's never been my vision of life. I don't see myself working (define w o r k) for years. I think my vision of money and how easily it can come began when i was playing poker with my grandpa. I love poker and might try to play someday when i have money. My real passion is playing pool. I hope to someday soon have enough income to where i can spend all my time getting excellent. Yes there its no money in it. But i just want to be great.
I'm 3 1. Had a hundred jobs but never found my niche yet. I've got ideas for inventions. And i even write poetry. Which I'm gonna sell soon. It's a small potatoes idea. But i think i can make 50 grand on my book. I enjoy writing. And I'm sure hallmark makes alot. Butt that's just a hobby of mine.
My main goal is to trade COMMODITIES. I find it interesting. And have made big money relative to the size of my investment a few times. I want to bee a full time trader. And once i have the money ...i l l do the things that really matter to me.
I currently drive a water truck in north Dakota. Its an ok job. Butt I'm saving to fund my trading account. I'm not an employee. And i look forward to beginning my transition into the Person and life i want to be/have.
I know this is the wrong place to post but I'm not sure how to post yet on this site. I'm open to making new friends. And learning new points of view. My spelling is horrible. But i forgive myself. Look forward to meeting u guys.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
JC - Welcome to the forum. I moved your thread into the introductions area. Glad you are here.

If you haven't read the book "The Millionaire Fastlane " yet you can get the first three chapters for free. Check out the link at the top of this page called <Get the Book>

Looking forward to seeing you around the forum!

Pete799p

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Aug 18, 2011
Nodak is a great place to be right now. Lots of opportunity all over the place. I have met more then a few millionaires coming out of the region and I am sure there will be a lot more.

Are you an owner operator or driving for a company?

Commodities can be a profitable space to be in especially if you have intimate knowledge of what's going on ie. rancher/farmer etc.

What kinds of products are you looking to trade in?

jcpoolgod

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Feb 10, 2013
No I'm not an owner operator. But its one of my goals. I'm just looking to trade futures aand options. Wheat.corn. hogs. Sugar. Cocoa . Cotton.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...