The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Greetings from Moscow

Vadim Tsagaraev

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Sep 30, 2020
Russia
Hi, everyone!
My name is Vadim, 37 years old, Russia, Moscow. First I apologize for my English, that needs to be improved. I'll do my best to write clearly during my future comments in this forum. I also want to thank MJ DeMarko and his team for giving me the opportunity to be part of this awesome community.

After finding out about the Slowlane roadmap, I realized, that all my struggle to find a way out was damned to fail because of the inherent flaw of the Slowlane roadmap. Now I can see it so clear.

Countless books I've read all the years were only able to provide some small chunks of knowledge torn apart from any context, simply hard to implement. After reading the Millionaire Fastlane I regained the most important thing to me in terms of changing my life — hope. I hope, that I'll get smarter and start to see the real things more sharply. I literally can feel, how much garbage knowledge about making money I've collected all the years. How useful they were? Zero.

My goal is to create my own Fastlane System from zero experience in business. But for now I feel the need of learning more about it, so this will be my main task for the near future. For that purpose this forum is such a treasure. Thank you very much.

I would be also very grateful for any extra advices in addition to the information from the ABOUT page on how to start using the forum to fit better into the subject.

I wish all of you the best on this journey.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
Welcome Vadim, I wish you a lot of success !

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
Welcome Vadim! Fellow Russian here. Born in Russia, grew up in Europe. Lived in Moscow from 2016-2018 - absolutely amazing place. Miss it every single day!

Your English is perfectly fine - so no need to worry about that! Great to have you around, I am sure that you will enjoy and learn a lot from this forum.

eTox

Expect success, but prepare to fail.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
May 21, 2016
Toronto
Welcome to the forum Vadim. I moved back to Canada from Russia (Kostroma) a year ago. I've lived both there and here for half of my life at random.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

What are you interested in? What skills and experience do you have? What would you like to do with life?

Let us know and we will guide you from there.

Vadim Tsagaraev

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Sep 30, 2020
Russia
To be blunt I haven't expected such warm welcome greetings. I appreciate it. I'll do my best to be helpful as well. Nice to have fellow Russians here. I am from the south of Russia. From Caucasus.

What are you interested in? What skills and experience do you have? What would you like to do with life?
Thanks for the good questions.

Well, the main task I am confronting with now is to find focus, to filter all the various interests that I have and find out what could lead to an idea of a Fastlane.

My interests? Language learning, screenwriting, self learning systems, psychological research etc. All that interests are, so to speak, selfish and lack on expertise and on this level I can't see any use for people.

I suppose I need a viewpoint switch that could make a difference in terms of finding an idea that contains all the ingredients of the Fastlane formula and that people need. And hopefully it crosses with something, that I like to do as a process: writing, doing research, learning, develope. The single thing, that remains to be figured out now is: how to find a specific field for that processes to apply, where the result could be useful or desirable to people? Maybe there are some fundamental topics on the subject in this forum to pay attention to?

What skills and experience do you have?
Besides the English language I can speak German and some Italian. And of course Russian since I am from Russia. I am trying to write non-fiction, screenplays, but there is nothing yet, that I could name as result. There is a lack of focus. I am working as a customer service agent for German-speaking customers. It's an online fashion retailer.

What would I like to do with life? The only thing that I know right now — I need my own thing, my own source of earning money, fully of my control. To work for myself. Sure, that sounds familiar to all the forum members.

Thanks for the help, guys.

eTox

Expect success, but prepare to fail.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
May 21, 2016
Toronto
To be blunt I haven't expected such warm welcome greetings. I appreciate it. I'll do my best to be helpful as well. Nice to have fellow Russians here. I am from the south of Russia. From Caucasus.

Thanks for the good questions.

Well, the main task I am confronting with now is to find focus, to filter all the various interests that I have and find out what could lead to an idea of a Fastlane.

My interests? Language learning, screenwriting, self learning systems, psychological research etc. All that interests are, so to speak, selfish and lack on expertise and on this level I can't see any use for people.

I suppose I need a viewpoint switch that could make a difference in terms of finding an idea that contains all the ingredients of the Fastlane formula and that people need. And hopefully it crosses with something, that I like to do as a process: writing, doing research, learning, develope. The single thing, that remains to be figured out now is: how to find a specific field for that processes to apply, where the result could be useful or desirable to people? Maybe there are some fundamental topics on the subject in this forum to pay attention to?

What skills and experience do you have?
Besides the English language I can speak German and some Italian. And of course Russian since I am from Russia. I am trying to write non-fiction, screenplays, but there is nothing yet, that I could name as result. There is a lack of focus. I am working as a customer service agent for German-speaking customers. It's an online fashion retailer.

What would I like to do with life? The only thing that I know right now — I need my own thing, my own source of earning money, fully of my control. To work for myself. Sure, that sounds familiar to all the forum members.

Thanks for the help, guys.

Money comes to those who solve problems.

It's never about you. It's about them. People with a specific problem that they:
1. Already have and are already looking for a solution to
2. Are already buying and will be buying more in the future
3. There are proven solutions that work and people buy

To make a lot of money you have to:
1. Either make marginal improvements to the product/service that provide value
2. Or add more value to the buying experience

Either way you have to have a lot of these people and do a better job at marketing and selling to these people then the competition.

If I were you, and I was looking into making money and I loved writing, then I would focus on COPYWRITING.

There are exceptional resources on this forum dedicated for that.

Interested to know what copywriting is?

Start with BORON LETTERS and then search around on this forum.

That's my 2 cents.

Vadim Tsagaraev

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Sep 30, 2020
Russia

It's never about you. It's about them. People with a specific problem that they:

Either way you have to have a lot of these people and do a better job at marketing and selling to these people then the competition.

If I were you, and I was looking into making money and I loved writing, then I would focus on COPYWRITING.

There are exceptional resources on this forum dedicated for that.

That's my 2 cents.
Thanks a lot. Sounds great. Will definitely give it a try.

chrissroger9

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Nov 3, 2020

Either way you have to have a lot of these people and do a better job at marketing for best travis scott hoodie and selling to these people then the competition.

If I were you, and I was looking into making money at astroworldmerch.net and I loved writing, then I would focus on COPYWRITING.

There are exceptional resources from best travis scott hoodie on this forum dedicated for that.

That's my 2 cents.
thanks a lot for sharing this.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!