The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Greetings from Hungary

Lazlo_G

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Feb 1, 2017
Hungary
Hello Everyone!

I'm Lazlo_G and I just joined the forums after reading the MFL book, so here's my story:

I'm from Hungary and currently work as an engineer for multinational corporation. Typical Slowlane job. Small wheel in someone else's machine.

I'm a fairly practical guy, but also like to ponder about life sometimes. I have always felt that there should be more to life than I am already experiencing.

I have been reading "self-help" books for a long time now, but never really bought into these ideas of all these feel-goody, "think yourself to success" stuff, which the popular non-fiction book market is filled with.

With that said, I have also read a few books with great concepts, like creating value and working for yourself, but I never really resonated with them in a "That's it!" kind of way. Until I found the MFL.

The book takes the concepts I was already familiar with from other books, and shows exact formulas how to "hack the system" and escape the rat race. That's what I needed for a profound paradigm shift.

So here I am.

My short term goal is to work completely independently in my own business. I would like to achieve this in one or two years.

My long term goal is to have around 3 000 000 USD, ideally in the coming 10 years.

There is a long way to go, as I now stand at practically zero, but you have to start somewhere.
I plan to learn the ins and outs of the Fastlane mentality with the help of the forums, and also hope I can give something back to the community as my journey goes.

I am looking forward to this adventure. :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

startinup

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
328%
Jul 8, 2016
Szia Lazlo!

You'll definitely find lots of great information here and soon enough you'll recognize the usernames of some the amazing contributors on this Forum.

As someone who just spent 6 months living in Budapest last year, I have lots of love for Hungary and am happy to see a Hungarian here.

Welcome!

Lazlo_G

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Feb 1, 2017
Hungary
Happy to see that someone is familiar with my country. Hope you had a good time here :)

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Dylan_91

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Jan 28, 2017
Florida
Hello Everyone!

I'm Lazlo_G and I just joined the forums after reading the MFL book, so here's my story:

I'm from Hungary and currently work as an engineer for multinational corporation. Typical Slowlane job. Small wheel in someone else's machine.

I'm a fairly practical guy, but also like to ponder about life sometimes. I have always felt that there should be more to life than I am already experiencing.

I have been reading "self-help" books for a long time now, but never really bought into these ideas of all these feel-goody, "think yourself to success" stuff, which the popular non-fiction book market is filled with.

With that said, I have also read a few books with great concepts, like creating value and working for yourself, but I never really resonated with them in a "That's it!" kind of way. Until I found the MFL.

The book takes the concepts I was already familiar with from other books, and shows exact formulas how to "hack the system" and escape the rat race. That's what I needed for a profound paradigm shift.

So here I am.

My short term goal is to work completely independently in my own business. I would like to achieve this in one or two years.

My long term goal is to have around 3 000 000 USD, ideally in the coming 10 years.

There is a long way to go, as I now stand at practically zero, but you have to start somewhere.
I plan to learn the ins and outs of the Fastlane mentality with the help of the forums, and also hope I can give something back to the community as my journey goes.

I am looking forward to this adventure. :)

Welcome!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...