The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Greetings from Europe

milanisimus

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 19, 2021
Hej everyone

I am Milan, coming originally from Macedonia, currently based in Sweden.
I am 31, currently in a later stage of my PhD studies in Energy Engineering and Environment,
and working on a public university.

During my MSc and PhD studies I had attended numerous events and workshops on innovation and entrepreneurship,
and is something that I would like to pursue after I am done with the studies.
(I know this is not quite consistent with the logics of the book TMF , but have in mind that education (mostly the cost for it)
is based on different concept in Europe compared to USA)

My general idea is to be able to develop something (too general obviously, but still being present in the back of my head)
based on my studies and knowledge and skills. The highest issue here is that energy sector is extremely capital intensive,
so starting anything takes many years and tons of fundings.
Except for that, I am looking at some ideas to make use of my basketball knowledge and interest towards
some side hustle (still at an early stage, I will post most details on it).

As a kid, I grew up in a family that had own grapes farms, which sold grapes to wineries and a small family restaurant.
From that, I am aware of the limitations of some small physical businesses.

I am in the process of reading TMF (last chapters), its been inspiring, I find it realistic/feasible (which is important difference
compared to most self improvement/ business psychology books nowadays).
Looking forward to useful discussions, sharing experiences, and ideally creating valuable content and relations with other members.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...