Lashings_Aust
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jul 29, 2010
- Messages
- 5
Rep Bank
$75
$75
User Power: 40%
I don't know if there's a great presence of Australians here but I stumbled across this forum and noticed a lot of interesting stuff.
Most importantly, I think it's important to surround yourself with like-minded people (to a certain degree) and to do so I guess it takes a little effort. To be quite frank, this is the first time I've posted in a forum as such despite having operated a few poker-related websites.
I currently work in a digital media agency in the capacity of a BDM which I must say has been going great, have signed up some major accounts and I'm always in at least 3 to 5 places at the one time which allows the days to pass by quickly, but I'm always yearning for that extra something which I'm sure a lot of you can relate to to a certain degree.
There are certain business opportunities which have been presented to me (I mean real business opportunities, not the kind that sells you a great deal of hope and promise by playing on your fears) and it's in my best interest to pursue those opportunities in a timely manner.
I've once been told and have witnessed the fact that timing and luck (with a bit of skill) are always crucial in the making of success. With that in mind, I guess the best way forward is to keep knocking on those doors, as the saying goes,
"Gentle persistence, breaks down resistance"
I hope I've come to the right place.
:thankyousign:
Most importantly, I think it's important to surround yourself with like-minded people (to a certain degree) and to do so I guess it takes a little effort. To be quite frank, this is the first time I've posted in a forum as such despite having operated a few poker-related websites.
I currently work in a digital media agency in the capacity of a BDM which I must say has been going great, have signed up some major accounts and I'm always in at least 3 to 5 places at the one time which allows the days to pass by quickly, but I'm always yearning for that extra something which I'm sure a lot of you can relate to to a certain degree.
There are certain business opportunities which have been presented to me (I mean real business opportunities, not the kind that sells you a great deal of hope and promise by playing on your fears) and it's in my best interest to pursue those opportunities in a timely manner.
I've once been told and have witnessed the fact that timing and luck (with a bit of skill) are always crucial in the making of success. With that in mind, I guess the best way forward is to keep knocking on those doors, as the saying goes,
"Gentle persistence, breaks down resistance"
I hope I've come to the right place.
:thankyousign:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
