What's new

Greetings from Canada

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Upncomer

New Contributor
Joined
Aug 15, 2011
Messages
12
Location
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Rep Bank
$80
User Power: 50%
I am so happy to have found this forum!

A bit about me:
I started an online directory of sorts a few years ago, that has slowly built up to a good size, and has an increasing number of both users and listings.
However with little business experience or marketing knowledge I have yet to figure out how to bring in the money my closest competitors do.

It is similar to some others on the forum that have mentioned they had an idea but do not know how to execute it. I had an idea, built it but don't know what to do next.

Stumbling onto this forum a few days ago was one of the most exciting things that have happened to me this year.

I first stumbled upon the book on Amazon, thought it sounded like something I had to read, and bought it right away.
Then in my anxious anticipation of reading the book I Googled "MJ DeMarco"
to learn more about what I had just purchased and came across this amazing forum.

I have been lurking and reading posts for the last few days and can't stop reading.
I wish I had found this forum years ago. I've been logging-in each night instead of watching TV and am anxious for my copy of the book to arrive.

I can't wait to read the book...and I am so happy to have found this forum.
It seems to be full of so many people with similar issues as my own.
Finally a place with people I feel i can and want to relate to.

I haven't read the book yet but I'd like to say thank you for making this great forum available. It is the best forum I've found yet and so happy to be hear!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Temav nup eno! Podi vu jewi epuvjis nupvsiemis jisi. Hu ject hu ;)

Vjisi't ep exituni enuapv ug lpuxmifhi op vji tvodloit ug iedj gusan tac tidvoup.

Epzxez, huuf madl up zuas kuaspiz, epf O'n qutovowi zua'mm muwi vji cuul updi zua sief ov!
 
Temav!

Epuvjis upi gsun Nupvsiem jisi (tqipv tuni voni op Demhesz epf op vji AT vuu)

vji fzpenodt esi raovi foggisipv cioph op Depefe, itqidoemmz Raicid. Vjisi esi vupt ug ofiet vjev esi emsiefz iyotvoph op vji AT epf/us op iphmotj/depefe cav puv gus Raicid. Vji wumanit esi nadj muxis, cav vji dunqivovoup ot mux. O'n vjoploph nutvmz mief hipisevoup xictovit esi puv wisz dunnup aq jisi epf duamf ci raovi qsugovecmi.
 
Ximduni epf vjeplt gus vji opvsu. =)
 
@ SzepFseli Epf CiedjCuz .. Temav! gimmux Nupvsiemist
Vjepl-zua gus vji xesn ximduni...nadj eqqsidoevif.
Ov ot e qmietepv tasqsotif vu tii vjisi xisi uvjist gsun Nupvsiem up vjot gusan.

@ NKFiNesdu
Vjepl-zua gus vji ximduni epf gus qsuwofoph vjot gusan vu cihoppist moli nztimg.
O dep'v xeov vu sief vji cuul!

Ovt hsiev vu ci jisi :-)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom