The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Greetings from Austria

journeytosuccess

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Dec 22, 2017
Austria
Hey everybody,

just registered my account and am super pumped because I've heard a lot of good things about this forum.

What's the reason why I've registered my account?

The main reason is because I want to surround myself with people who are on the same journey like I am and also people who can help other members, based on their experience, to accelerate their journey.

Currently I am stuck in my business and my life too.

A few years back, I've built an online business in the ecommerce space, everything worked well. But a few months back everything seemed to collapse, a lot of problems with suppliers and customers.

As a result of that a lot of customers complaint online about several things like delivery time, quality of products and customer support. Had a lot of disputes with Paypal and Stripe which then lead to the point that both platforms shut down my accounts.

I am aware of that all these happened because of me and not anyone else. I am/was the cause for these problems.

All of this lead to the point that the reputation of my online business is literally doomed, and even if I'd like to rebuild my online business again, there's no way to collect people's money either.

Tried to reopen a new Paypal/Stripe account several times, even by using one of my family members names... but without success.

Now I am completely stuck. I have no clue what I should do. Maybe it's time to look for another kind of business.

As you can guess, there's still plenty of money in my Paypal Account, but they've frozen it. It's probably available in 3 or 4 months, depending how many disputes will pop up...maybe I'll end up with very less money that's been released in 3-4 months or so.

However... I don't complain... it's my fault, didn't take enough care of my business. Learnt my lesson.

That's my introduction. Hope you guys got everything in this post...LOL

I currently have $3000 left to invest to build a new kind of income stream that does not necessary has to be the ultimate business idea but should be a way for me to keep paying my bills and also to fund a new long term business model.

Does anyone has any serious recommendations?

Thanks for any helpful answer.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome to the forum.

As a result of that a lot of customers complaint online about several things like delivery time, quality of products and customer support. Had a lot of disputes with Paypal and Stripe which then lead to the point that both platforms shut down my accounts.

Sounds like there is more to this than you are saying.

Does anyone has any serious recommendations?

Read the books. Otherwise you're in China and you don't speak Chinese. But more importantly, they will help you.

journeytosuccess

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Dec 22, 2017
Austria
Welcome to the forum.

Thank you! It's an honor.

Sounds like there is more to this than you are saying.

To be quite honest, it may sound like I'm complaining or blaming someone else, but I don't. I made the mistake to deal with a supplier that didn't care that much about his customers as I do. As a result he didn't deliver on time, in most cases he didn't deliver at all.
Again, it's been my fault, I could have seek for another supplier, but I didn't. His conditions were so compelling that I couldn't resist. That feeling of being greedy lead me to the point where I lost my entire business.

Read the books. Otherwise you're in China and you don't speak Chinese. But more importantly, they will help you.

Good point. But I have to say that I've read both books and they both inspired me very much.

I know that it's all about energy, creativity and generating new ideas, and finally executing on them. But I am currently at a point where it feels to me as I've lost my drive... my energy to come up with new creative ideas to solve that problem and rebuild it again from scratch.

journeytosuccess

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Dec 22, 2017
Austria
Welcome to the forum, I hope you will get your banking problems solved and also your other issues. Maybe alternatives like: Braintree Payments could work.

Anyway, best of luck.

Thank you. I've tried Braintree but since they're part of Paypal, I can't use them either.

However, I think I'll get it sorted with Paypal... we'll see.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...