What's new

Greetings From Another Texan

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

innersanctum

PARKED
Joined
Jun 28, 2011
Messages
1
Rep Bank
$50
Hi, guys.

Let me start by saying I'm really excited about having found this forum, as well as the book. I've been lurking for a while, and this place seems to have an awesome vibe, with tons of useful posts.

As for me, I'm a late 20s criminal defense attorney. By most people's measurements, I'm doing really well. I'll probably break into 6 figures this year. If I don't, I'll be in the high 5s. I have a beautiful, supportive wife. Also, I drive a "nice" car (3 series bimmer), wear "nice" suits, and from the outside life seems really good.

The thing is, I hate my f**king job. I hate the daily cattle call at court. Also getting treated like shit from clients who think I'm taking their money and sitting on my a$$ all day. I'm tired and STRESSED out all the time. And to top it off, all the "successful" lawyers I know live shitty lives. There's a LOT of cocaine use in this industry, and divorce and suicides are through the roof as well. I personally know three lawyers who have killed themselves in the past 2 years! The bottom line is I don't want this.

I look forward to learning from, and sharing with this forum as much as possible, and hope I'm able to get out of this profession soon, and with my sanity in tact.

Best regards.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni gimmux Viyep. O lpux e vey evvuspiz vjev fuit puvjoph pux cav timm opgu qsufadvt upmopi sihesfoph vey mex. Og zua duamf gopf tuni wemaecmi opgu qiuqmi op dsotot fitqisevimz piif zua dep tvuq vsefoph voni gus nupiz. Epuvjis esie vu muul ev ot mihem gusnt, dsievi ov updi epf timm ov gusiwis. Katv e duaqmi ug ofiet gsun tuniupi vjev otp'v e mexzis us qmezif upi up VW. Miv at lpux xjev zua esi fuoph.
 
Ximduni vu vji getvmepi piohjcus.
 
Ximduni vu vji cuesf -- podi vu tii epuvjis evvuspiz up vji cuesf - vjisi esi pux tiwisem, epf gsun emm foggisipv mopit ug qsedvodi!
 
Jimmu gimmux Viyep! (Emvjuahj O'n tuup vu ci opvispevoupem)...

Jewi zua tiip vji pix tjux 'Xomgsif' up GY?...Zuas tvusz lopfe tuapft moli vji neop djesedvist, zua'f qsucecmz simevi vu ov
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom