The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Greetings Fastlaners

Khemarakhiev

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Nov 9, 2019
Hi All, my name is KK from Cambodia. In my search for riches, I came across The Millionaire Fastlane , a book that I couldn't put down. I'm fascinated by the concept of Fastlane businesses, but somehow are still limited by my past experience and capabilities. I've been in Corporate Training and Development for a while and left the corporate world two years ago. I've been a consultant since then but many times two cheques away from broke. I've been trading my time for money but I'm searching and believing that I can do better, much better. And that's why I'm here, Fastlaners.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome KK, great to have ya.

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
Welcome.

How's living in Cambodia? When I visited, it seemed like an insanely difficult place to do business.

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
When was that? I believe there are a lot of opportunities now. You should come visit again.

Two years ago, but the visit was mostly touristic - Angkor Wat.

I'm guessing you're in Phnom Penh? What kind of businesses are you looking to start? Manufacturing or something else?

Khemarakhiev

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Nov 9, 2019
Two years ago, but the visit was mostly touristic - Angkor Wat.

I'm guessing you're in Phnom Penh? What kind of businesses are you looking to start? Manufacturing or something else?
AgainstAllOdds, yes I am in Phnom Penh. Well, I've been in the life insurance industry in the last 8 years, involving in training and sales distribution. At this point I'm exploring what to do really. How about you? Where are you from and what are you into?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...