The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

greetings and salutations

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

cannedmeat

PARKED
Sep 10, 2007
Want OUT of the Office and INTO the Stock Market

greetings and salutations

another geek in the midst.

been a long time armchair enthusiast of entreprenuerialism, but the ideas i've had i've mostly let slip by as life and stupid rationality got in the way. nowadays with an easy job and minor sideline stuff i get by on what amounts to (only just :| ) a six-figger income and fairly stress free existence, but over the next year or two i'd like to get out of the office-oriented life.

ideally i'd like to pursue something which generates decent moolah and can be done simply from a computer, so that i can spend a few years just travelling the world in nice cars and working casually as i please.

what interests me most is the market, so i spend a bit of time each week just reading up and playing around, but am yet to have any skin in the game. have also spent some time researching interwebs marketing etc., but i don't know if it's for me.

so yeah, i'm in the slow lane for now, but i've got my indicator on... :fastlane:

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
This program helped me to triple my revenue over 7 months while also moving to a new city in the...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Hi Fox, After reading your threat and watching some of your youtube I have several query ? 1...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom