The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

greetings and salutations

cannedmeat

PARKED
Sep 10, 2007
Want OUT of the Office and INTO the Stock Market

greetings and salutations

another geek in the midst.

been a long time armchair enthusiast of entreprenuerialism, but the ideas i've had i've mostly let slip by as life and stupid rationality got in the way. nowadays with an easy job and minor sideline stuff i get by on what amounts to (only just :| ) a six-figger income and fairly stress free existence, but over the next year or two i'd like to get out of the office-oriented life.

ideally i'd like to pursue something which generates decent moolah and can be done simply from a computer, so that i can spend a few years just travelling the world in nice cars and working casually as i please.

what interests me most is the market, so i spend a bit of time each week just reading up and playing around, but am yet to have any skin in the game. have also spent some time researching interwebs marketing etc., but i don't know if it's for me.

so yeah, i'm in the slow lane for now, but i've got my indicator on... :fastlane:

Last edited by a moderator:

Become a Fastlane INSIDER to view the forum ad free.

MJ DeMarco

Raving Lunatic
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Jul 23, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
getUnscripted.com
Welcome to the forum ... from Australia?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Post thread…

Search the Forum

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

FASTLANE INSIDERS

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom