What's new

Greetings and Salutations.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

mick8moses

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Aug 1, 2011
Messages
16
Location
Atlanta, GA
Rep Bank
$130
User Power: 19%
My name is Michael and I am 41 years old. I live in Atlanta, GA with my beautiful wife of ten years and my wondrous 6 year old daughter. We also share our home with 3 dogs (we're suckers for strays).

I have been a card-carrying slowlaner since I graduated from college. At this point in my life, I have worked my way up the corporate ladder to middle management.

I was part of a startup when I was in my early 30's. I quit after 5 years - eventually I saw it didn't have a great income potential (interestingly it did go to market - but none of the members have reaped any financial benefit from it).

As an additional aside, we purchased a second home two years ago which we are actively renting and have got it to the point of paying for itself.

I'm looking forward to being an active part of this community and stop trading my life for dollars.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom