The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Greetings All

Quest for time

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 30, 2020
Scottsdale AZ
Greetings: I would like to introduce myself and share my background and objective for joining. I chose the user name “Quest for time” since after a lifetime of office drudgery I now realize time and independence are the road to a better life. I live in Scottsdale, AZ. I am married and have a great little dog who has taught me a lot about happiness. I am CPA with an MBA which makes me well suited to the executive level finance positions I have held over the years but unfortunately that is really not me. I drank the cool-aid and climbed the ladder but now want to jump off. I read the Millionaire Fastlane and could see myself on those pages. I need to break out of this cycle and as an old saying goes…”if not now, when?”! See you soon.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

DeletedUser-1

Greetings: I would like to introduce myself and share my background and objective for joining. I chose the user name “Quest for time” since after a lifetime of office drudgery I now realize time and independence are the road to a better life. I live in Scottsdale, AZ. I am married and have a great little dog who has taught me a lot about happiness. I am CPA with an MBA which makes me well suited to the executive level finance positions I have held over the years but unfortunately that is really not me. I drank the cool-aid and climbed the ladder but now want to jump off. I read the Millionaire Fastlane and could see myself on those pages. I need to break out of this cycle and as an old saying goes…”if not now, when?”! See you soon.
Welcome!

Nick T

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Aug 26, 2020

Good for you QFT... get something off the ground while you are still employed before you constrain your business with your life expenses. This will allow you to be authentic over needing rent money.

I drank the kool aid as well, but mine was the entrepreneurial kind..."burn all your boats, so you have no choice but to take the island" while it worked for me it was a lot of anxiety, and bowls of rice with whatever hot sauce i could swipe from Mc D's along the way... ;)

Check out this podcast episode from some others on this forum. In this episode they talk about double dipping. 6 Fundamentals with David Happe - Ep 2 by Kill Bigger Radio with Kyle Keegan • A podcast on Anchor

Another good quote to keep at the forefront is "A year from now you will have wished you started today."

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome neighbor, glad you enjoyed the book!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...