The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Great tips on how to raise money for that new idea.

Idea threads

Yussef

Knowledge Recycler
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jan 30, 2012
I love simplicity so I had to share this with the members. This blog laid it out and basically gives you a step by step blueprint on how to launch that idea inside your head. Please pay close attention to the sentence that says "now you have no excuse," because you don't. Enjoy

How To Raise 100k in 10 Days.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

alecs

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Jan 23, 2013
United Kingdom
Thank you so much for this link! It's amazing what they did in just 10 days.
Even if you don't use kickstarter, you can learn a lot from that article. Lots of tools I didn't know about.. and great content.

CEBenz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Apr 16, 2011
Tacoma, Wa
I've been thinking Kickstarter might be a good option fund raising and a decent platform for evaluating viability of products.

InLikeFlint

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Nov 19, 2012
Michigan, USA
Great article, I have seen and read it before, but I am sure it will be priceless to other members!

One thing I am wondering is, how can you decide if an idea is or is not worth throwing on kickstarter?

For instance, I see physical products (i.e 3D printer) on there all the time, but what about an app, or a factory for getting rid of waste? The point of kickstarter is to entice a common person to pledge money and in return they get your product, with different tiers of 'goodies' based on the amount pledged, I guess for an app you could offer bonus content, early access, character made for them, but what about for a waste destruction service... Free methanol?!

DennisD

Mini Media Mogul
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jun 16, 2012
Bali, Indonesia
Waste destruction service?
Be creative.

-Create a documentary about the process simultaneously, give them a copy and throw them in the credits.
-Create additional little goodies like toxic waste barrel plushies
-Talk somebody into donating their info product to donators (true believers of the cause won't mind contributing)
-Dedicate a wing or the entire building to them
-invite them to the grand opening and press conferences

InLikeFlint

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Nov 19, 2012
Michigan, USA
Waste destruction service?
Be creative.

-Create a documentary about the process simultaneously, give them a copy and throw them in the credits.
-Create additional little goodies like toxic waste barrel plushies
-Talk somebody into donating their info product to donators (true believers of the cause won't mind contributing)
-Dedicate a wing or the entire building to them
-invite them to the grand opening and press conferences

Great ideas, thanks Dennis!

I will let you know if I come up with something (Issue is the facility will cost multi-million dollars)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.