Mathuin
Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
- Joined
- Dec 20, 2020
- Messages
- 668
- Location
- Belfast, Northern Ireland
Rep Bank
$2,770
$2,770
User Power: 364%
I saw this pretty cool/ funny piece of billboard advertising in my city. Good example of "The Personality and Purpose Strategy" described in TGRRE .
I walked past this yesterday and it reminded me of something you would see in a gas station bathroom.
I travel past advertising billboards everyday, this is one of the few in a long while that I actually remember and I was left wondering what it was for.

It turns out it's an advert for a local bar. If someone rings the number, they get send a text message with a link to claim a free pint of beer at the bar in the next seven days.
They've also gotten a bit of free publicity from people posting about it and made it on to the biggest local news site for the city.
www.belfastlive.co.uk
I walked past this yesterday and it reminded me of something you would see in a gas station bathroom.
I travel past advertising billboards everyday, this is one of the few in a long while that I actually remember and I was left wondering what it was for.

It turns out it's an advert for a local bar. If someone rings the number, they get send a text message with a link to claim a free pint of beer at the bar in the next seven days.
They've also gotten a bit of free publicity from people posting about it and made it on to the biggest local news site for the city.
Mysterious Belfast billboard appears on the Ormeau Road offering 'a good time'
The billboard on the Ormeau Road is asking people to ring an unknown number
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
