The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Great advice I received in a dream

Anything related to matters of the mind

DistressedDenim

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
May 10, 2018
US
I've been working with dreams and how I could get more benefits out of having them, as in how I can take away signs and signals from my dreams. In my dream last night, I was talking to a guy and the guy turned out to be a business mentor. In the dream, he gave me some great advice I'll never forget.

First, "Be someone who has many hobbies."
He gave an example of someone who has a hobby in candy, motorbikes, and energy drinks. This guy worked in a candy shop, made dirtbike videos, and was involved in these communities. I compared this guy to someone whose only hobby is video games. The guy with many hobbies has a much higher chance of being involved in something where his passion will be recognized and he will eventually be in a position to succeed because of this, compared to the guy working an equally low-paying job who doesn't have any passion and just waits for the clock to tick to zero every day.

Second, "The horns only show under the hat."
This applies to business as well as outside of business. Dress your product up, and sell an experience rather than a product. You probably aren't going to reinvent the wheel, so sell what your company does better. Sell the customer experience, customer support, packaging, response times, etc, and build that into your marketing strategy. Outside of business, this quote can be taken as meaning you're saying too much. If you want to look cool, for example, stop dressing in all Gucci and maybe just wear a Gucci hat with a small logo on top of a normal outfit. Psychologically, this makes people wonder what else you're not showing them and they will always assume there's a lot more to it than there really might be.

Third, "People can tell if your product is legit or not."
A simple Google search can reveal a bad product. All the customer has to do is look up a few details about a product and compare it to yours. So don't waste time trying to sell a shady product. Sell a product that you are passionate about.

That's all I can remember. My takeaway is to sell a product that you're passionate about, become known for your brand instead of your product, and sell a legit product. My favorite quote is the second one. I can apply that to my life in many ways right now.

If anyone else has any other takeaways please share your take on it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MangoFreedom

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 21, 2023
I've been working with dreams and how I could get more benefits out of having them, as in how I can take away signs and signals from my dreams. In my dream last night, I was talking to a guy and the guy turned out to be a business mentor. In the dream, he gave me some great advice I'll never forget.

First, "Be someone who has many hobbies."
He gave an example of someone who has a hobby in candy, motorbikes, and energy drinks. This guy worked in a candy shop, made dirtbike videos, and was involved in these communities. I compared this guy to someone whose only hobby is video games. The guy with many hobbies has a much higher chance of being involved in something where his passion will be recognized and he will eventually be in a position to succeed because of this, compared to the guy working an equally low-paying job who doesn't have any passion and just waits for the clock to tick to zero every day.

Second, "The horns only show under the hat."
This applies to business as well as outside of business. Outside of business, to get sex, for example, it's usually better to act like you don't even have sex. The woman in the business suit who doesn't look or act like a slut probably has more admirers than the woman who dresses and acts like a slut, or at least the admirers are of higher quality. So dress your product up, and sell an experience rather than a product. You probably aren't going to reinvent the wheel, so sell what your company does better. Sell the customer experience, customer support, packaging, response times, etc, and build that into your marketing strategy.

Third, "People can tell if your product is legit or not."
A simple Google search can reveal a bad product. All the customer has to do is look up a few details about a product and compare it to yours. So don't waste time trying to sell a shady product. Sell a product that you are passionate about.

That's all I can remember. My takeaway is to sell a product that you're passionate about, become known for your brand instead of your product, and sell a legit product. My favorite quote is the second one. I can apply that to my life in many ways right now.

If anyone else has any other takeaways please share your take on it.
Hi, I recently joined this forum and thank you for these tips. I just got curious reading it, but what do you mean by 'working with dreams'? It just piqued my interest, and I'd be happy if you can share a little more, thanks.

DistressedDenim

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
May 10, 2018
US
Hi, I recently joined this forum and thank you for these tips. I just got curious reading it, but what do you mean by 'working with dreams'? It just piqued my interest, and I'd be happy if you can share a little more, thanks.
I work with angels to get advice in my dreams. The thing is, I don't really believe in angels. I just believe in the process of communicating with something outside of yourself and asking for advice. When you ask for that advice, it comes to you subconsciously.

For example, I worked with an angel once who had a name I can't remember. Daily, I would face east, recite their name, and ask them to come into my dream and give me advice on exactly what my problem was and I would make it clear what kind of advice I wanted.

Since starting with this as well as sigil magick, I've had hundreds of dreams that helped me choose the path I'm on now. Some of these dreams even predicted the future so that I could make a decision before even getting to that point in time.

I believe that there's so much going on in the subconscious that we don't know about. We already know the answers to most of our problems, they're just buried in our minds and we're too stubborn to listen to our own minds. These things reveal themselves in dreams sometimes, you just have to focus on them and become aware that they do happen.

Be aware of your dreams. You'll have realizations about your own identity that are almost like they're coming from a third party when really it is probably just your subconscious trying to get you to listen.

When you're meditating, focus energy on the most outside points of your brain, towards the back. Imagine a ball of light that sits on these points that grows every time you take a breath in. Grow the light ball as big as you can, then release it. While you're at it, ask ut loud for advice that you want in your dream. Make it clear and specific. IMO, this exercise will activate the subconscious and you'll learn where to take this advice from. Thanks for asking.

Last edited:

MangoFreedom

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 21, 2023
I work with angels to get advice in my dreams. The thing is, I don't really believe in angels. I just believe in the process of communicating with something outside of yourself and asking for advice. When you ask for that advice, it comes to you subconsciously.

For example, I worked with an angel once who had a name I can't remember. Daily, I would face east, recite their name, and ask them to come into my dream and give me advice on exactly what my problem was and I would make it clear what kind of advice I wanted.

Since starting with this as well as sigil magick, I've had hundreds of dreams that helped me choose the path I'm on now. Some of these dreams even predicted the future so that I could make a decision before even getting to that point in time.

I believe that there's so much going on in the subconscious that we don't know about. We already know the answers to most of our problems, they're just buried in our minds and we're too stubborn to listen to our own minds. These things reveal themselves in dreams sometimes, you just have to focus on them and become aware that they do happen.

Be aware of your dreams. You'll have realizations about your own identity that are almost like they're coming from a third party when really it is probably just your subconscious trying to get you to listen.

When you're meditating, focus energy on the most outside points of your brain, towards the back. Imagine a ball of light that sits on these points that grows every time you take a breath in. Grow the light ball as big as you can, then release it. While you're at it, ask ut loud for advice that you want in your dream. Make it clear and specific. IMO, this exercise will activate the subconscious and you'll learn where to take this advice from. Thanks for asking.
Thanks for sharing your experience! I've been wanting to get into meditation for some time now, and I think I'll do just that after reading through your experience. I agree with you about the subconscious and dreams, and I'd love to also someday have those experiences.
Once again, thanks for your post. By the way, have you ever read the book The Surrender Experiment? I recently read it and that's why I want to get into meditation. It's just what you said really reminded me of that book.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.