- Joined
- Jun 24, 2014
- Messages
- 1,578
Rep Bank
$2,785
$2,785
User Power: 274%
Hey all...
Some of you may know me as the person with 100 ideas and 10 businesses going on at once... I know you're supposed to stick with one and give it your best... but all these opportunities are popping up and I believe it's a sin to say no to a business opportunity.
I have a meeting with Goodlife in one of their stores to show them a product that I believe is so logical for a gym to have... Considering the traffic that comes into Goodlife, it's a wonderful revenue stream for them (they can make their investment back in less than a year).
The product is a type of scale, that's all I can say (some of you probably already know what it is). This idea is very scalable considering Goodlife has over 200+ locations in Just Canada and Anytime fitness has over 2k locations in North America alone.
I'll let you guys know how the meeting goes.
One thing I kinda need help on is if I should present to them a rent model or a purchase model where they purchase the unit straight up. The unit costs anywhere from $3000 USD to $5000 USD for them (I get them for $1400-2500 depending on the model). Would a rent model make sense for this product?
Some of you may know me as the person with 100 ideas and 10 businesses going on at once... I know you're supposed to stick with one and give it your best... but all these opportunities are popping up and I believe it's a sin to say no to a business opportunity.
I have a meeting with Goodlife in one of their stores to show them a product that I believe is so logical for a gym to have... Considering the traffic that comes into Goodlife, it's a wonderful revenue stream for them (they can make their investment back in less than a year).
The product is a type of scale, that's all I can say (some of you probably already know what it is). This idea is very scalable considering Goodlife has over 200+ locations in Just Canada and Anytime fitness has over 2k locations in North America alone.
I'll let you guys know how the meeting goes.
One thing I kinda need help on is if I should present to them a rent model or a purchase model where they purchase the unit straight up. The unit costs anywhere from $3000 USD to $5000 USD for them (I get them for $1400-2500 depending on the model). Would a rent model make sense for this product?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
