- Joined
- Nov 11, 2014
- Messages
- 96
Rep Bank
$755
$755
User Power: 267%
So I was going through my book of ideas tonight and went to search to see if something existed relating to one of my ideas:
As a long time martial arts practitioner, I've always wanted some sort of automatic scoring ability for our sparring matches. Something that could be easily adhered to our Gi's (like electronic patches) that would register strikes on a central portable scoreboard. If it were inexpensive and didn't require special uniforms or equipment to be worn, it could have been a decent idea to pursue.
When I did a google search for"martial arts scoring pads", it brought up a list of related patents. After my disappointment faded, I realized that https://www.google.com/patents/ could be used to search for patents relating to search terms. The USPTO website search function can be a bit complicated, so this isn't a bad way to perform a preliminary search first.
As a long time martial arts practitioner, I've always wanted some sort of automatic scoring ability for our sparring matches. Something that could be easily adhered to our Gi's (like electronic patches) that would register strikes on a central portable scoreboard. If it were inexpensive and didn't require special uniforms or equipment to be worn, it could have been a decent idea to pursue.
When I did a google search for"martial arts scoring pads", it brought up a list of related patents. After my disappointment faded, I realized that https://www.google.com/patents/ could be used to search for patents relating to search terms. The USPTO website search function can be a bit complicated, so this isn't a bad way to perform a preliminary search first.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
