The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Google Chrome now has extensions

CMCarlin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jan 30, 2008
It's new news to me so I thought I'd share. I downloaded google chrome beta which is google 4.0 and it allows extensions. Firefox users will see some familiarity when looking at the Google Extension Directory (adblockers, tab customization, speed dial, developer tools, image resizing, and even some SEO stuff).

For someone that has been using google chrome for over a year now I am completely stoked. I get the speed, larger real estate and the ability to customize with themes & extensions.

For those that liked chrome but couldn't get away from firefox extensions (adblock is pretty cool), nows a good time to give the big G's browser another shot:

Google Chrome (BETA)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TC2

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Jun 30, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I will wait for Google Chrome officially released. I use Google Chrome for most of my day to day job, but using Firefox for SEO.

I have to use all kind of browsers, since I need to login different GMail and application from time to time. Hope there is new feature in the future that allows me to use one browser with multiple cookies.

Jonleehacker

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Oct 31, 2007
Edmonton, Canada
I will wait for Google Chrome officially released. I use Google Chrome for most of my day to day job, but using Firefox for SEO.

I have to use all kind of browsers, since I need to login different GMail and application from time to time. Hope there is new feature in the future that allows me to use one browser with multiple cookies.

Have you tried Gmail Manager

TC2

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Jun 30, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Currently, I use thunderbird to check most of my Gmail accounts. It's OK, but sometimes I want to login to different Google account separately, so I can do all kind of different things the same time. For example, login to different yahoo account and Google account etc.

So I keep different sessions on the same browsers.

maximus20895

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Mar 16, 2009
Knoxville,TN
This is good news. I still cant' live without some addons firefox has. It's just a matter of time before chrome will have as much as firefox

tree

Banned
Sep 14, 2009
Perfect! I waited for so long to start using Chrome - couldn't live without my fav seo addon, but i worked only with FireFox. So good that now Chrome is more friendly to addons :)

in case anyone is interested in seo for chrome, it is SeoQuake :banana:

CMCarlin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jan 30, 2008
I've been flip flopping between the 2 browsers lately because of stability issues for editing wordpress.

However, chrome is my baby. I absolutely love the simple, speedy feel to it and love their emphasis on screen real estate.

CMCarlin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jan 30, 2008
Oh and thanks for the heads up on SEO quake. Last time I looked it wasn't available.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.