What's new

Google Adsense Problems

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

billy

PARKED
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
38
Rep Bank
$145
Ok, first I know I have no control over this source of income so I am not complaining about it I just have a question about it and wondering what others think as well. I am working on my businesses which I will have control over but in the mean time the source of income I do have coming in is adsense.

I get approx 300 page views a day... and only 6-10 clicks... 6-10 is a lot for me since it used to be 0 clicks.

I did a lot of split testing to get 6-10 clicks found out which ads did better and so fourth...

Well I was wondering why I was only getting a few clicks a day and when I refreshed my page a bunch on my site there were ads on there that had nothing to do with photography which is what my site is about. I know Google has this whole ad thing down to a science but its obviously not working on my site. I know it can be making more on auto pilot. I also have some affiliate revenue too and it does ok every month. But...

Back to adsense, is there anyway possible I can make the ads on my site more relevant? I have turned off interest based ads but still the ads on my site are totally unrelated to my site
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

vjot ot ietz, epf Huuhmi iyqmeopt vjot op vji jimq fudt.

Cetodemmz, zua fupv jewi ipuahj vseggod ziv gus vji eft vu ci simiwepv(ZIV). Epzvoni zua tvesv Eftipti ovt ap-simiwepv. Vjot qsuditt ataemmz dmiest aq getvis xovj vji nusi vseggod zua jewi, et Huuhmit cuv piift vu tii vji simiwepdz ug zuas wotovust et ximm et zuas dupvipv. Og zua jewi noponem vseggod, vjot qsuditt ot muphis. Xeov ov uav, liiq opdsietoph vseggod epf vji eft xomm iwipvaemmz ci simiwepv.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom