The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Goodevening Fastlane!

CRBFL

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Oct 9, 2007
Just wanted to stop in and introduce myself. The name is Charles, but I prefer Chuck. I found the website through RDPD...It seems like what I was hoping to find there is in reality here.

I sat down last week and took stock of my life, really took stock. I realized that as a whole I am a very happy person. Despite a few bad decisions in the last several years that have put me even farther behind where I would like to be, I wouldn't change a thing. I have had amazing experiences with the most wonderful people that you could ever meet. Those positives aside, I feel as though I have let myself down. I really expected myself to be in a much better position financially at 22. It hurt to be disappointed in myself.:smxE:

It was a good exercise in self awareness. It has caused me to light a fire under my own a$$.

Current Standing/Goal
October 09, 2007/March 28, 2010
$21,000 Debt/$2,000,000 Assets

In the last 5 days I've come up with three income generating websites I'm beginning to piece together. Doing research on figuring out how to build an automated e-commerce site. Got back into reading investment education literature for a couple hours a day.

That's it for now. Thanks for having me on this wonderful site, hoping to have some wonderful (profitable) years here.

P.S. Ex Military just wanting to say high to all of our servicemen past and present.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

nomadjanet

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 28, 2007
TX
Welcome & Congratulations, sounds like you have a definite lead on most people.

Janet

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
Welcome!

Good for you for being able to realize that on your own before it's too late. You're still very young. You've put yourself in a position to be successful. Good luck!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome and thanks for the intro. Great to see someone with goals at such a young age; puts you light years ahead of other guys your age.

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
Welcome to the fastlane, CRBFL. :)

-Russ H.

CRBFL

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Oct 9, 2007
puts you light years ahead of other guys your age.

In this day and age that doesn't say much, but thank you regardless.

lucas

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Oct 7, 2007
Welcome to the forums! I came here from the richdad forums also. I'm sure you will learn a lot from this board as I have!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...