I failed to introduce myself because of how filled with excitement I was with the forum, the book and everything in between. I am 29 years old, not married and I have no kids at the moment. Currently, I am employed in a 5 for 2 trade with the Gov't Sector of my country and yes - day after day, I go to a place I hate that I call my job. Nevertheless, in my quest for getting out and taking the lead of my destiny, I have read lots of books, checked out documentaries and have even trained myself in talking the talk, but not in walking the walk. I even started to believe heavily in all 'the secret's - "ask your Universe" stuff and when I recognized my "Universe" wasn't taking me seriously, I simply started giving up. One awesome thing about my personality is that I am easily sef-motivated to get going again. Several times, I've thought to myself - "No Melissa, this CANNOT be all there is to life!".
I'm not part of the "got a degree team"; however, in no way at all do I feel guilty about it, because in checking out the world's richest list on Forbes, I've recognized at least four in the top ten richest who has actually been school dropouts. I came across this book on Amazon, bought it and within two days, I've already seen the possibilities of a free, superb,realistic future and I am ever grateful to MJ.Demarco, excellent job, I feel as if with this book, I have a clean slate, and a wonderful family of positive thinkers and doers on this website, for once in my life I feel as if I belong to something that is absolutely excellent and mind-blowing at the same time. I've gotten a copy of the book for my brother and I tell everyone I know can do better for themselves about it. Honestly, I feel super happy. I've already started brainstorming, putting pen to paper and I am working my processes out, I am working my way to my freedom.
Thank you Mr. Demarco and the Fastlaneforum family!!!!!
I'm not part of the "got a degree team"; however, in no way at all do I feel guilty about it, because in checking out the world's richest list on Forbes, I've recognized at least four in the top ten richest who has actually been school dropouts. I came across this book on Amazon, bought it and within two days, I've already seen the possibilities of a free, superb,realistic future and I am ever grateful to MJ.Demarco, excellent job, I feel as if with this book, I have a clean slate, and a wonderful family of positive thinkers and doers on this website, for once in my life I feel as if I belong to something that is absolutely excellent and mind-blowing at the same time. I've gotten a copy of the book for my brother and I tell everyone I know can do better for themselves about it. Honestly, I feel super happy. I've already started brainstorming, putting pen to paper and I am working my processes out, I am working my way to my freedom.
Thank you Mr. Demarco and the Fastlaneforum family!!!!!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
