What's new

Good enough to make profit? Profit humanity

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

RogueInnovation

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Jul 28, 2013
Messages
1,278
Rep Bank
$2,355
User Power: 171%
Been soul searching the last couple days, rediscovering the reason I took up business in the first place, and since I have reached a point where I'm getting cash flow and am mentally capable enough to do diligence on everything, I decided that there is only one more thing left to do.

I would be lying if I said it didn't bother me knowing how tough the path to profit is, even if you overheads are low (like mine). But no matter the scale of overheads, there still exists the churning wheels and gears at your back, making you afraid of stopping, taking a breath and asking yourself what you can really do.

I would also be lying if I said, that I never faultered on a path of purpose because of how hard the path felt for me at those times of desperation, that I didn't at least consider just "taking my fill" and jumping ship, and doing what comes easiest, because I DID.

I'm human, and so are you, and its ok.

So, during my reflection time, I realised that it is at the point of TRUE profit, that we have a choice of what we will do with the skills we have gained. In the beginning, losing money, we think we need to do the biggest thing in the world to make a dent on our own situation, but our mistake is in continuing on that path after we have proven ourselves capable of fending off the gears at our back and creating profit. What if we stopped for a moment and realised, that if we are capable of profit, we are now responsible.

What if it isn't the titan like company's that matter in changing things, what if it is the many businesses, who CAN make profit, turning a blind eye to their power to change things, that propogates that illusion.
What if the big businesses are just a symptom of a mistake of the founders of the small.

What if everyone capable of making profit, realised, that they now also hold the power to make CHANGE in the world.
What IF... What if... What if...

But here is the thing, I shouldn't say what IF, because I know it is true.
TAKE on the task, (without destroying your business) to make better choices, to help, and to give what you can.
Because, when you do, you will rediscover why you got into business.
You will remember, as I now do, that we get into business not to simply stave off the gatekeepers, but to unimpeededly HELP and strengthen the prospects of others.

Its not the titans, its those capable of treading water, and winning.
Those people, are at the time in their journey, to refocus, to remember, and to through what they give the world in their offers, help them learn what profit (and not excess) can really do.


(ps: excess is lazy, so is thusly a false promise, do it now, change for the good... but only once, you are a person capable of profit, until then, you are just a bub, and don't worry yourself... not yet)

The people who can make profit, is the only qualification you need, to help profit the world with your choice.

I've decided to drop my steam train attitude, and refocus.
Because, even just at the border of profits, I'm strong enough to start focusing on what we can DO, and start setting the business logistics on auto.
After making that choice, I got a huge smile back on my face, a smile money and biz success can't buy.
Not because I'm building charities or something, or have quenched a need to remove guilt, but because I realise that if guys who make something, also make a difference, then there is NO WAY we can ethically F#CKUP as we scale, because it is the responsibility of all of us SINCE THAT DAY.

And with that realisation, I am free as a bird, as light as I was before I got into this mess :p
Let your profit, link in with how you profit others.

Because if you can profit, you can make a difference too.
Profit humanity

Smile again like you haven't got a care in the world, innocent as all h#ll
And feel truly connected with what you can do

It is why you began the journey afterall

 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Xjev xisi zua tezoph vu zuastimg cigusi zuas siemobevoup vjev xet jumfoph zua cedl? Xjev xisi vji iyedv timg-veml qjsetit zua xisi atoph?

Iyedv ot e vuahj etl, cav og O xet vu howi ep ofie "O jewi vu jewi yzb tadditt gostv" "upmz yzb qistup xomm ci ecmi vu edjoiwi ecd" "xjip O edjoiwi yzb O dep vjip ecd" "hej, vjot ot siemmz jesf, ov xomm emm nehodemmz neli tipti epf ci tegis mevis" "O en emsiefz fuoph huuf vjopht, ovt nupiz vjev ot tvuqqoph ni gsun fuoph xjev O siemmz dep fu".

Pux ov nohjv ci nusi moli "xi dep djuuti xjev xi fu tu muph et xi esip'v toploph us dupgatif", "nutv qiuqmi dep fu y, katv fup'v hiv dupgatif", "ov xup'v ci ietois ov xomm ci katv e foggisipv eqqsuedj epf sitamv", "nupiz tvuqt zua fuoph puvjoph, ov katv tivt e gix escovsesz xemmt, vjev gix qiuqmi giim dungusvecmi op opovoemmz cav dep ci uwisduni og zua fup'v vephmi vji ottait aq".

Hsiev pixt. Ov't optqosoph xjip ipvsiqsipiast neli vjot siemotevoup.

Vjeplt nep :jeqqz: O giim nadj mitt sohof
Tvomm huv e xezb vu hu apvom O fu siemmz duum tvagg, cav ev mietv O dep vsewim vjev suef djiisgammz :tnuloph:
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom