The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

good business expansion book?

dbeck29

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Jan 4, 2008
Im looking for a book on the subject of business expansion. Im looking into opening another office, possibly two with in the next 18 months and just wanted to read up on the subject, never can have too much knowledge. Any help is appreciated.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

kwerner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Oct 4, 2007
Woot Woot!!!

Spam Radar Alert!!!

attachment.php

:smug2:

Sparlin

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 23, 2009
Wichita, Kansas
Sorry Rep Rep... maybe having fun just a little bit at your expense. We Usually tend to suspect SPAM when people pop into the forum without an introduction and start throwing up one line posts. Many people post just enough so they can reach the minimum standards to start a new thread, then the SPAM starts.

If that's not the case, we're sorry. Please write a little bit about your background and what your ambitions are. You'll find all kind of stories about other members if you look at the Introductions thread.

I think if you would do this, people might respond more to your questions on the other threads. Welcome to the Fastlane!

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Sorry Rep Rep... maybe having fun just a little bit at your expense. We Usually tend to suspect SPAM when people pop into the forum without an introduction and start throwing up one line posts. Many people post just enough so they can reach the minimum standards to start a new thread, then the SPAM starts.

If that's not the case, we're sorry. Please write a little bit about your background and what your ambitions are. You'll find all kind of stories about other members if you look at the Introductions thread.

I think if you would do this, people might respond more to your questions on the other threads. Welcome to the Fastlane!

Thank you for saying this Sparlin. I sent him a PM stating the exact same thing and he RepRep has ignored me. Not sure if he's shy or a spammer yet. We do ban spammers. Time will tell. RepRep it would be nice if you would introduce yourself and give us some background info before posting more one line responses.:thumbsup:

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
LOL, this is funny. I was thinking the same thing when I read the first post. I think maybe we should just inform the moderators when we suspect a spammer to put it on their radars. Then we just watch them either prove us wrong or hang themselves, plus we also get to know what they were going to spam. I would actually like to find out what they are trying to push. Helps the internet people here follow trends and keep up with spammers on our own sites.

PLUS, It's more fun that way when they don't know and several people have their crosshairs on them.

First one to write the mod gets the point if they are eventually proved to be a spammer.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
It's been a while, but isn't the EMyth Revisited (Gerber) a good expansion book? Does anyone remember that book -- I read it years ago and if I recall, is expansion oriented.

dbeck29

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Jan 4, 2008
It's been a while, but isn't the EMyth Revisited (Gerber) a good expansion book? Does anyone remember that book -- I read it years ago and if I recall, is expansion oriented.

seems like a good book from what i have seen but not exactly what i was looking for. i bought a copy and will read but still interested in other opinions. thanks

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.