The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Going to start a personal training business

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 19, 2018
This isnt meant to be my main fastlane business (though I will use the principles Mj talk about to make it so), but just for my own personal enjoyment. I enjoy changing other peoples bodies and figuring how the human body works. It is also for my own selfish desires as it helps me understand how to change and manipulate my body in the near future. I will document it here if anyone wants to see how I go about it. My goal is to get 25 clients every month for $99. Again this isnt meant to be a true fastlane business, just something for my own enjoyment but as joker once said "if youre good at something, never do it for free."

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
620%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
Then start posting local ads for personal training services (I’d try craigslist first).

That way you’ll be actually making some money out of the gate and learning about your customers, which will make you a killer marketer when it comes time to target them online and you already know everything about them.

You can do that to make money, learn more about the industry and about your customers by doing it in person, noting their problems... and then, when you create content and offer digital products to a broader audience online, you will have a better product, more experience, and a solid understanding of your customer.

Try charging people $300 a month for these services and fill up your schedule of meeting with these people, helping them workout, crafting meal plans, etc. Only 3 people a day, 5 days a week on a recurring schedule at $300 a month for weekly services is $4500 a month and you can spend your afternoons building up the online side of things.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
This isnt meant to be my main fastlane business (though I will use the principles Mj talk about to make it so), but just for my own personal enjoyment. I enjoy changing other peoples bodies and figuring how the human body works. It is also for my own selfish desires as it helps me understand how to change and manipulate my body in the near future. I will document it here if anyone wants to see how I go about it. My goal is to get 25 clients every month for $99. Again this isnt meant to be a true fastlane business, just something for my own enjoyment but as joker once said "if youre good at something, never do it for free."
Any plans to open an actual fitness studio? I went to high school with a dude who owns 3 now. His target market seems to be older women with piles of cash that are more than happy to pay top dollar for visible results.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.