Tronik
New Contributor
Hey, Im new to this forum, I posted my intro thread here if you want to read it https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/in...music-producer-writer-lifetime-fastlaner.html
So this year my goals are to generate cashflow online. Not a fastlane business, but enough to finance my fast lane business. Im going to do this by creating a site dedicated to the music/ music production niche. I will be successful because I am a music producer so I understand the craft and the music industry in general. I'll generate revenue from this site through ads and selling quality affiliate products that I actually like, and by offering more services as i goon, such as mixing and mastering services, web site development for musicians, and guiding music producers/ artists through private lessons and one on one conversations. The services part will come 6-9 months after the site begins, as I have to build up credibility, which shouldn't be too hard because I've already started networking and building up my brand.
My steps towards creating the site are:
1. Write 20-40 articles/ blog posts
2. Record 10 tutorial Videos
3. Get the affiliates on board. This will be easy through clickbank but I'll also have to convince people whose products are not on clickbank to let me market their products
4. Optimize the site for SEO
Also, Im getting my first job next week so that should help me finance my fastlane business
So this year my goals are to generate cashflow online. Not a fastlane business, but enough to finance my fast lane business. Im going to do this by creating a site dedicated to the music/ music production niche. I will be successful because I am a music producer so I understand the craft and the music industry in general. I'll generate revenue from this site through ads and selling quality affiliate products that I actually like, and by offering more services as i goon, such as mixing and mastering services, web site development for musicians, and guiding music producers/ artists through private lessons and one on one conversations. The services part will come 6-9 months after the site begins, as I have to build up credibility, which shouldn't be too hard because I've already started networking and building up my brand.
My steps towards creating the site are:
1. Write 20-40 articles/ blog posts
2. Record 10 tutorial Videos
3. Get the affiliates on board. This will be easy through clickbank but I'll also have to convince people whose products are not on clickbank to let me market their products
4. Optimize the site for SEO
Also, Im getting my first job next week so that should help me finance my fastlane business
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
