The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Sell-Me Saturday is Now Live!

Have something to sell? Want to promote your design service or a YouTube channel? SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote anything within the sphere of entrepreneurship on one thread... and at no cost. Go There
    Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to questionable material is not allowed.
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

Goal-Setting Hangups I need Help figuring out....

solid71

PARKED
Dec 5, 2018
Hi All,
Two-Part Question on Goal Setting, i.e. Micro-Goals:

Part One:
A lot of times, projects I am working on can come down to waiting for a follow up E-mail or Call in order to proceed with the next steps forward, which may be Set of Steps "A" or Set of Steps "B", depending on the reply/answer/call/mail/text I am waiting for. Sometimes, this is an outcome out of our control (the return call/mail.etc), and it can really hinder your progress on that specific project.

How do you folks work it into your goal-setting? Right now, I move on to other items, but it is still sticking out like a sore thumb...begging for attention, but you've already left a message or sent an E-mail asking for a reply, etc...VERY furstrating....how do you folks handle this type of goal roadblock?

Part Two:
This is kind of related to Part One, because, these "waiting for follow up" roadblock-hindered project goals need to be treated as if using a completely seperate system if goal-setting...
and I now wind up using the micro-goal process on my other ongoing projects, but there is no unity, because I have to tend to this roadblocked goal path in one way or another.

How can I unify my approach.

I hope this was not too vague...please let me know

Regards,
Rob

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
I bought 4 of his courses about freelancing / copywriting. I'm halfway through the first. The...

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom