The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Glad to be here.

Jadus

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Jul 21, 2020
Thailand
Hello everyone. I'm here because I read MJ's first book and I'm now on the second one. I really appreciate his way of calling out the BS in the world and in our own minds. I wish I had these books when I was younger but better late than never.

I live in Thailand but run a USA based business remotely. It's an ecommerce business that sells physical products. I use the drop ship method of fulfillment but these are not cheap Chinese made products. They are machines and supplies from American companies for a particular hobby niche. Even so, I realize from reading TMF that I have a "hitchhiker" business. It took about 3 years before I really made enough money to live on and that just happened this year. I hate to say it, but Covid19 has been good for online and hobby businesses. Nevertheless, I want to make more than "just enough" and figure out how to give more value so I can be a "driver" instead of just a hitchhiker.

Although I'm a member of some other business groups, it's good to be here amongst other like-minded people who understand the Fastlane concept. I hope to increase my own understanding as well as give value to other members if I can.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

centje

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
94%
Jul 15, 2020
Netherlands
Hello everyone. I'm here because I read MJ's first book and I'm now on the second one. I really appreciate his way of calling out the BS in the world and in our own minds. I wish I had these books when I was younger but better late than never.

I live in Thailand but run a USA based business remotely. It's an ecommerce business that sells physical products. I use the drop ship method of fulfillment but these are not cheap Chinese made products. They are machines and supplies from American companies for a particular hobby niche. Even so, I realize from reading TMF that I have a "hitchhiker" business. It took about 3 years before I really made enough money to live on and that just happened this year. I hate to say it, but Covid19 has been good for online and hobby businesses. Nevertheless, I want to make more than "just enough" and figure out how to give more value so I can be a "driver" instead of just a hitchhiker.

Although I'm a member of some other business groups, it's good to be here amongst other like-minded people who understand the Fastlane concept. I hope to increase my own understanding as well as give value to other members if I can.

Great! I'm also doing something similar. Welcome! I'm hoping to hear more from you in the near future.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome my friend, appreciate the intro.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...