The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Glad to be here!

B_Mac

Redneck Oligarch
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
480%
Apr 10, 2017
Southwest Virginia
Sup bros, had an idea for a business about three years ago. Took me a year to think of a name so haven't done much. Got a logo off Fiverr a few weeks ago, and just ordered 5,000 business cards today with me as the CEO. HAHA fake it till you make it amirite? Thinking about ordering some pens. So, someone tell me exactly the steps I take to be a millionaire.......

I kid, I kid. I wouldn't do that to you.

So a bit about me. Started buying and selling stuff when I was in 6th grade, I'm 31 now. Never pushed it enough to support myself, just did it as a hobby. I joined the Army in 2006, because I was making nearly no money and had no prospects and no idea what I was doing. Gained some direction while in the military and got myself together some. Left the military and went to school for supply chain management (Go Vols!) After school, went to work at Amazon in their fulfillment centers as a manager, which is were I currently am and have been for the past 2.5 years.

The pay has afforded my family and I a lifestyle we were both unaccustomed to growing up, and for awhile we both enjoyed the "fruits" of our labor. But I've fallen out of love with it all, I just want freedom and time with my wife and kids now. I told her about a month ago I was quitting on December 1, 2018.

I had some ideas on things I might do that would replace my salary, but no real direction on it. So, what do you do when you have no direction? You ramble around the internet, of course.

And that is how I stumbled onto this forum. I read different threads for a few hours, then moved to something else. Then came back here. Got the book and read it almost non stop until I was done. Tried to go to sleep and couldn't. That was a few weeks ago. I've lurked like a boss since then. I have taken action, like baby step 1, in making something that will create value for others. And even though I work for a huge tech company, I'm not tech savvy relative to most people, so I am slowly putting things together and will have something soon.

I am glad to be here, and I appreciate the time and dedication I have seen many of you put into this forum. My family appreciates you as well, even though they don't know it yet. I look forward to finding ways I can add value to your lives and businesses.

Now, someone tell me how to make millions!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...