BigDan
PARKED
Hello fellow Fastlane travelers, glad to be here with you. My name is Daniel, but my friends affectionately call me BigDan. I'm the founder and principal of Big Dan Media; my company creates promotional videos for small businesses and individuals (more in the Marketplace Forum). Like you all, I just finished reading The Millionaire Fastlane and was blown away; I had to come to this forum to network with and serve like-minded individuals. A bit about me:
I've built many websites over the years, from standard HTML to ASP to Wordpress, Blogger, and B2evolution. One of my web concepts is still used by eye doctors around the world today. I have been very fortunate to do web and Internet marketing projects with folks like Jay Abraham, Chet Holmes, Phil Ramone, and others. I have also traveled extensively internationally; for example I lived in Hong Kong and Macau China training a team of doctors, nurses, and biomedical engineers for an international non-profit and LOVED it. A national magazine did a write-up on my business process, and I have done training for several community agencies including COBY, The Boricua College Small Business Development Center, and have spoken at numerous other events relating to technology and the Internet.
Since the early 1980s when I moderated The Small Business Forum for one of the earliest large-scale internet service providers, Delphi (2 million members), as well as moderating a Music Business forum on CompuServe, I have listened to business owners. I heard their issues and complaints about technology, over and over and over. “It costs too much†or “It's too complicated†or “I don't need that to run my business†or “I've gotten to here without it, why buy it now?†Since 1986, I have been solving problems and significantly increasing the bottom lines of both small business and Fortune 500 firms in dozens of different industries both here in the U.S. and worldwide. I have studied and solved most every kind of technology question, problem, challenge and opportunity.
I look forward to participating in these forums over the next weeks, months, and beyond to come!
"Big Dan" Ramos
I've built many websites over the years, from standard HTML to ASP to Wordpress, Blogger, and B2evolution. One of my web concepts is still used by eye doctors around the world today. I have been very fortunate to do web and Internet marketing projects with folks like Jay Abraham, Chet Holmes, Phil Ramone, and others. I have also traveled extensively internationally; for example I lived in Hong Kong and Macau China training a team of doctors, nurses, and biomedical engineers for an international non-profit and LOVED it. A national magazine did a write-up on my business process, and I have done training for several community agencies including COBY, The Boricua College Small Business Development Center, and have spoken at numerous other events relating to technology and the Internet.
Since the early 1980s when I moderated The Small Business Forum for one of the earliest large-scale internet service providers, Delphi (2 million members), as well as moderating a Music Business forum on CompuServe, I have listened to business owners. I heard their issues and complaints about technology, over and over and over. “It costs too much†or “It's too complicated†or “I don't need that to run my business†or “I've gotten to here without it, why buy it now?†Since 1986, I have been solving problems and significantly increasing the bottom lines of both small business and Fortune 500 firms in dozens of different industries both here in the U.S. and worldwide. I have studied and solved most every kind of technology question, problem, challenge and opportunity.
I look forward to participating in these forums over the next weeks, months, and beyond to come!
"Big Dan" Ramos
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
