Aron Debreczeni
New Contributor
Hi everyone, my name is Aron Debreczeni, I'm an aspiring entrepreneur from Hungary.
One of my main goals, is to become a millionaire by creating top-quality products and services, and making a difference in people's lives. I'm just starting out, but I have a lots of ideas flowing through me.
At this point all I have as a resource is myself, a few hundred dollars income, and a computer. This is the reason why I want to start business by creating info products. They cost nothing to create, cheap to deliver, and of course I feel that I've got something to teach.
I am a self-help junkie, reading the best books that are out there on becoming a better quality person. I also create music and motion graphics as a hobby.
I am really thankful for the creator of this site, and for everybody who contributes to it, because that is what I need right now. I hope we'll all learn from each other, grow, and have a really good time here.
One of my main goals, is to become a millionaire by creating top-quality products and services, and making a difference in people's lives. I'm just starting out, but I have a lots of ideas flowing through me.
At this point all I have as a resource is myself, a few hundred dollars income, and a computer. This is the reason why I want to start business by creating info products. They cost nothing to create, cheap to deliver, and of course I feel that I've got something to teach.
I am a self-help junkie, reading the best books that are out there on becoming a better quality person. I also create music and motion graphics as a hobby.
I am really thankful for the creator of this site, and for everybody who contributes to it, because that is what I need right now. I hope we'll all learn from each other, grow, and have a really good time here.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
