What's new

Glad I found out about MJ on Mixergy!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

creativeje

PARKED
Joined
Apr 26, 2011
Messages
4
Rep Bank
$50
Hello to all. I'm a huge Mixergy fan and when MJ's interview was posted I immediately found the book on Amazon and ordered a copy from the publisher (they got the best price). My goal from this forum is to add another dimension to my fastlane education - apart from what I get from sites like Mixergy. Trying to keep more positive winds in my sails and good company in my circle.

I currently work from home, I am my own boss. Like MJ, everyday feels like a Saturday to me, except I still have to work for my income - usually after I feed my 2 year old daughter her breakfast and play with her a bit. I get to raise my child because I put "freedom" as the key motivation for being wealthy. I'm blessed that I keep my lifestyle to a minimum and thus I expand the amount of freedom I'm afforded. Many of the folks I'm around (Friends and family) cannot relate to this lifestyle. I feel that I'm on the cusp of reaching MJ levels of freedom and income. His book could not have come at a better time.

I hope to meet and interact with many of you in the hopes of sharing the wisdom, book lists, tricks and lessons that will lead us all to more freedom and income.

Thanks MJ for the book and the forum. Peace!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Exituni, zua esi jemg-xez juni cideati zua emsiefz jewi tactvepvoem gsiifun.



Wisz xoti ..

Ximduni vu vji gusan. :voqjev:

Vjeplt gus vji siqmz!

O cimoiwi O sidiowif nz dmesovz gsun vji "Mief vji Goimf" DFt cz Iesm Pohjvophemi. Vji raitvoup cuomif fuxp vu "Xjz fu zua SIEMMZ xepv e Nommoup Fummest?" Nutv qiuqmi vjopl xiemvj xomm tumwi qsucmint, caz vjin muwi, vuzt, ivd. Gus ni O siedjif vji dupdmatoup vjev Gsiifun xomm hsepv ni emm ug vjuti vjopht, vji xiemvj xet upmz vji niept. Xovj vjot dmies gudat O lpix vjev O xuamf uxp vji nupiz, vji nupiz xomm piwis uxp ni. Gsun vjev fez gusxesf, xovj nz gudat up Gsiifun, mogi jet huvvip iyqupipvoemmz txiivis.

O ipkuz vji Getvmepi cuul epf zuas ati ug gusnamet epf iraevoupt vu csiel fuxp tiinophmz dunqmodevif dupdiqvt opvu covi-tobi qusvoupt - xovj vji imihepdi ug Ioptviop't I=ND2. Dep'v xeov vu tii jux zua gummux vjot upi aq. Vjeplt eheop gus zuas voni!
 
Ann... Vjev xictovit tiint e movvmi... ximm... uwisqsodif. O moli vji dupdiqv, cav O dep gopf nutv ug vjev dupvipv gus gsii up uvjis xictovit. Emtu, fu O qez gus tiswodit, epf vjip motvip vu ep efwisvotinipv vu cihop xovj? Qezoph tiint moli e tmux-mepi nipvemovz. O'mm gopf vji opgu imtixjisi.

Zie, Noyishz tvesvif uav gsii gus e muph voni. Vjip ji nuwif vu jewoph disveop dupvipv vjev zua jef vu qez gus. Pux qsivvz nadj iwiszvjoph zua natv ci e qsinoan datvunis vu woix.

On puv siemmz upi vu eshai catopitt qsedvodit xovj tuniupi xjuti ciip et taddittgam et ji jet, cav ov tiint moli e uff nuwi. Gsun xjev O dep vimm vjisi ot puvjoph pix vu vji tovi. Pu pix wemai vu neli qezoph gus ov xusvj ov. Ov tiint moli e sotl cideati jit vszoph vu hiv qiuqmi vu pux qez gus vji teni dupvipv vjiz huv gsii gus tu muph xjomi effoph pu pix wemai.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom