The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Giving away entrepreneurship book. 9 interviews with successful entrepreneurs.

Ryllban

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Dec 15, 2013
Hello, all fastlaners!

I'm giving away a book I did a year ago. It's 9 interviews with 9 successful entrepreneurs about mistakes & lessons they have learned.

The format of the book is interview style. And if you are new to entrepreneurship, then I'm sure you'll find a gold gem or two in this book.

The book is on amazon, but it cost around 1 USD. So I'm giving it away for free here to all you guys.

By the way, ignore some spelling errors and the link at the end of the book. The link doesn't work and I'm not giving this book away to gain some leads or anything like that.

Just want to give back to the community that has given me a lot.

Access the book here (dropbox link).

Enjoy the read!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.