biophase
Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
I want to do a monthly free giveaway on one of my stores. The goal of the giveaway is to drive traffic to a new blog site. I'm trying to figure out the best way to do this.
I will be running the site on Wordpress and I have a few thoughts.
To be entered in the giveaway I the contestants can:
Register for the site and opt into newsletter (will need WP registration plugin) - 1 entry automaticaly
Place comment on the daily post - 1 entry per comment per day. Hopefully, will get same people to come back repeatedly.
Blog about the content including a link to the contest page - 10 entries
I need some way of tracking the number of entries. I hope there is a wordpress comment organizer plugin somewhere.
Thoughts?
I will be running the site on Wordpress and I have a few thoughts.
To be entered in the giveaway I the contestants can:
Register for the site and opt into newsletter (will need WP registration plugin) - 1 entry automaticaly
Place comment on the daily post - 1 entry per comment per day. Hopefully, will get same people to come back repeatedly.
Blog about the content including a link to the contest page - 10 entries
I need some way of tracking the number of entries. I hope there is a wordpress comment organizer plugin somewhere.
Thoughts?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
