IAB
New Contributor
Lets get right to the point, I've got work to do.
-I have a negative net worth right now
-I don't have the greatest credit rating
-I don't have a budget in place for my income
-I work a dead end 9 to 5 job for now
A short time from now I want to look back on this list and laugh. To accomplish this I need to make some positive changes in my life. I need more structure in my day to day activities. I've got to stop wasting time and learn how to set and achieve goals. I've read a lot of books on self improvement and goal setting, but I never apply what I learn. I am in my mid 20s, and I realize it's not the end of the world. The problem is, at this rate I am not going to accomplish my dream of financial freedom, ever. It's time for me to stop making excuses and more specifically, FINISH PROJECTS that I start. I'll be the first to admit it's hard for me to finish something that I start. Whether it comes to books, verbal commitments, or business projects, I feel like until I learn to start what I finish I'll never become successful. I talk the talk... and yeah, you know the rest. I feel like I approach business the right way. My ideas and potential aren't holding me back, its my effort. I need a good kick in the a$$, and I am hopeful that the fastlane community will put their right foot forward.
-I have a negative net worth right now
-I don't have the greatest credit rating
-I don't have a budget in place for my income
-I work a dead end 9 to 5 job for now
A short time from now I want to look back on this list and laugh. To accomplish this I need to make some positive changes in my life. I need more structure in my day to day activities. I've got to stop wasting time and learn how to set and achieve goals. I've read a lot of books on self improvement and goal setting, but I never apply what I learn. I am in my mid 20s, and I realize it's not the end of the world. The problem is, at this rate I am not going to accomplish my dream of financial freedom, ever. It's time for me to stop making excuses and more specifically, FINISH PROJECTS that I start. I'll be the first to admit it's hard for me to finish something that I start. Whether it comes to books, verbal commitments, or business projects, I feel like until I learn to start what I finish I'll never become successful. I talk the talk... and yeah, you know the rest. I feel like I approach business the right way. My ideas and potential aren't holding me back, its my effort. I need a good kick in the a$$, and I am hopeful that the fastlane community will put their right foot forward.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
