I am very lazy and undeciliplined. but Really eager to do and learn.
I wasted my 3 years learning different stuff, just learning watching youtube videos to learn and never taken action or done things practically.
And I made some small money doing freelancing or little task online and blow them in gambling because i wanted everything quickly.
and that too to not enjoy life and buy fancy stuff, just because my parents are too old and still working hard to feed me, I wanted to make money quickly so I started searching online when i was 16YO and from that just seen youtube videos about blogging, wordpress, watched many business case study, learn basic softwares, etc.
but not mastered anything that can earn me a job by showing my portfolio or experience. and it's been 3 years I am gambling after making small money from PTC sites and other site. just wasting time for penny hoping that I will make for by gambling which is a stupid thinking of me.
I want a lesson from you guys that everything comes with time and not in some days automatically. give me advice to be patient and put work.
Also if someone have agency or their business I can help with my knowledge and business mindset skills because my dad have a small business. that can be virtual assistant job, chat support, doing odd jobs, etc. I am really at the rock bottom situation with no money to invest in any business or side hustle. so thinking to make some money and start a no face ai youtube channel or something.
I wasted my 3 years learning different stuff, just learning watching youtube videos to learn and never taken action or done things practically.
And I made some small money doing freelancing or little task online and blow them in gambling because i wanted everything quickly.
and that too to not enjoy life and buy fancy stuff, just because my parents are too old and still working hard to feed me, I wanted to make money quickly so I started searching online when i was 16YO and from that just seen youtube videos about blogging, wordpress, watched many business case study, learn basic softwares, etc.
but not mastered anything that can earn me a job by showing my portfolio or experience. and it's been 3 years I am gambling after making small money from PTC sites and other site. just wasting time for penny hoping that I will make for by gambling which is a stupid thinking of me.
I want a lesson from you guys that everything comes with time and not in some days automatically. give me advice to be patient and put work.
Also if someone have agency or their business I can help with my knowledge and business mindset skills because my dad have a small business. that can be virtual assistant job, chat support, doing odd jobs, etc. I am really at the rock bottom situation with no money to invest in any business or side hustle. so thinking to make some money and start a no face ai youtube channel or something.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
